Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Todays fantasy is...
You're my favourite.
lol fancy organising a gangbang at yours including all 3 of us in August? We could say up to 4 guys each? I don't mind taking the excess should you or Ann need a break Smile
i will happily do so
Oh exciting!!! I'd love that, not had one in aaaggggeeeesss!!!! Suppose we can't make it a pirate theme can we? lol The 14th would be best if that suits you? It's going to take us 3 hours to drive to Glasgow, a bit longer if we come to you first, but I reckon any time from 4pm onward is doable or evening even better.
i'll put it up on my profile later let u know the interest
slurps!!! You can tell them that I am a prolific gangbanger Smile I've done quite a few in my time, with my best being 8 well hung black guys and just little old me. I lived to tell the tale!
the canterbury guys were my first & i loved it
Gangbang virgin. Haven't even had a spit roast yet, but I'm looking forward to it!
(03-07-2011, 02:08)ShySmile Wrote: Gangbang virgin. Haven't even had a spit roast yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

Ditto... never had more than one cock to deal with at a time... though i'm sure more than one would be fun...

We will be back down south by the 14th August. Sad

Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
(03-07-2011, 07:41)jayzee77 Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 02:08)ShySmile Wrote: Gangbang virgin. Haven't even had a spit roast yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

Ditto... never had more than one cock to deal with at a time... though i'm sure more than one would be fun...

We will be back down south by the 14th August. Sad

oh it is def fun Wink