Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Can I expect to earn this income consistently? Finished work
Hello girls, I was wondering if someone can give me some advice (a reply or a PM)

My job contract ended a few days ago which paid minimum wage for 8 hours a week 5 days a week, which wasn't great but it paid the bills. I am looking for another job but in the mean time I still have bills to pay so I logged on to adultwork.

I have cammed on and off for around 2 years now, never been consistent, just done it a few times every few months if I had needed cash. My profile isn't an established one, just has a few pics/vids and a basic bio, I haven't really done much to improve it over time. Webcam clients always tell me how I am "unique" I think I am niche on adultwork site because of my body type as doesn't seem to be many round with similar so I use this to my advantage for getting clients in private/group.

At the moment I do not go on to free preview. Lastnight I worked from 10-2 and made £90 after all fee's. £15 was from pics/vids the rest was from cam.

My question is, do cam earnings lower over time? I intend to make myself known on social media profiles, get more toys and outfits and a better camera (my camera is crap and has no sound) can I expect my earnings to be similar to what I made lastnight consistently or is that to high of an aim?

I would just like to know as I am considering doing this full time or may be part time and getting myself a weekend job to go with it. I would like to start a business so any money made would go to fund that and pay the bills/debts I have. Obviously I would like a figure to work on though so I can find out if I am able to do this full time.

Does anyone else do this full time and manage to pay all the bills etc?

I also understand I would have to pay tax.
It is impossible to say that income will ever be consistent in this line of work. Newbies always experience an influx of interest from the clients then things start to level out. It will always need building on and improving to keep client interest and stop yourself going stale.

Once you've made more posts on the forum with a link to your AW in your signature you can ask to be added to the private webcammers section of the forum which is full of information which could help you down the line.
Earnings vary depending on how much time you put into it, how much marketing you do, and let's face it, also just how popular you become with customers. Ana is right, get approved for the private area and come read all the threads there. Till then keep being consistent on cam, try to work the same times every day for at least 3 - 4 hours. You'' pick up regulars that way x
Like said above, its impossible to know but the more you put in the more you get out of it. Figure out what kind of thing you want to offer on cam then edit your bio around this. High quality camera and sound, a selection of free gallery photos, twitter and an open mind to different kinks are all things that have helped me but the one thing that has paid off the most is consistently being on cam at the same time everyday as this has helped me develop a good bunch of regulars. Good luck Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Camgirls wanted! Home Work. Earn Up to $3,000-20,000/Month zanechou 1 4,675 28-05-2018, 10:48
Last Post: Blackjack3004