Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

UKPunting
Thumbs Down 
So I used to go on UKPunting to check my reviews. But when I just went to log on it says I'm banned for bad attitude. 

One of the last reviews about me was false. The one that posted it got banned for posting a false review as he had done it to another girl and had been banned previous for the same thing. 

When I disputed it I didn't swear, I didn't name names. I even got applauded for maintaining my dignity and two gentleman contacted me off the back of it about a booking. One of which went on to leave a positive review. 

So I'm clueless as to where this 'bad attitude' has been portrayed. 

I've come to the conclusion that UKPunting isn't a site for clients to 'warn' each other. But somewhere for most, not all, who are on there to slag us 'prossies' off.  As they clearly have no respect for us yet continue to pay to see us. 

I was accused of being all sorts until that negative review was proved to be false then all the name callers went silent.

Its basically a site for sexist pigs to moan!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mya85 for this post:
  • littlelilyx
Yep.
Thumbs Up 
Yeah. I wouldn't bother telling those jackasses about your experiences. The trollistic people spewing bullshit on there aren't the full shilling.
Confused
(07-05-2016, 14:12)Pedro Wrote: Yeah. I wouldn't bother telling those jackasses about your experiences. The trollistic people spewing bullshit on there aren't the full shilling.
Confused

Lol cheers.  Just annoying people are allowed to make false accususations and I can't do nothing about it. 

I've lost a couple bookings because it. Apparently the handful of crap posted on there out weighs the 76positive reviews I have on AW.
In fairness, you've only lost bookings from the kind of guy who reads that forum and is happy with the hate filled bile they spew. I dare say that's not the kid of client you want anyway, so it's a win-win situation.
(07-05-2016, 15:51)Ana_X Wrote: In fairness, you've only lost bookings from the kind of guy who reads that forum and is happy with the hate filled bile they spew. I dare say that's not the kid of client you want anyway, so it's a win-win situation.

You're absolutely right.  Never thought about it like that x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mya85 for this post:
  • Ana_X
Good thing they don't have biscuits. Some are so confused.
Lots of WGs get bad reviews on there, or a mixture of bad and good. I think clients are scared to give negative feedback on WG because they fear a revenge negative feedback that may make it harder for them to find other WGs.

If it's any consolation, there are occasions when someone gives a WG a bad review on there which actually tempts others.

UKP does attract some sexist pigs of course. And some with a bad attitude towards punting. And many punters get banned too.
If I could actually work out who you are I would go and have a look. Usually one searches by AW id.
I don't think it is possible for me to get a bad review on there, they all hate me with such venom that anybody even suggesting they had met with me would probably get slaughtered.

I really would not be bothered about a bad review on there or anywhere else, other than AW, clients can not but help themselves to try you out even if they were wary, especially if you had so many good reviews / feedback.

Give those guys a thought and you wasted one.

Sarah x x x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sarahxxx for this post:
  • mya85
Instead of reviewing people in that cesspool, why not just put a review on Adult Work? It shouldn't matter about the comments you want people to read. If people like your review, they can judge if she is good to see. Kind of like a way to warn others indirectly. And that way, people cannot post back with flames.