Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

why do punters do this???
I don't understand why punters feel they have the right to look at your profile and make comments about it and come to a conclusion on how they think you are as a person then to mock you and bully you according to what other peoples opinions???

i understand everyone is entitled to their opinion that's how we learn from one another but to do it with out meeting with this person without having made a booking it's wrong and should not be considered as valid information.

PS. and use your razors which i found he did the other day...WTF is that all about??? then i know what would happen if he caught anything i would be blamed.
You use your profile to project a certain image of yourself to attract attention so I think discussion of the validity of that image is justified, but as far as mocking, bullying or generally taking the piss are concerned then no, I wouldn't worry too much about opinion and speculation it's the real experiences of punters that matter and that's what those considering coming to see you will take note of.

As for the razor issue then take my advice and remove your personal items from the bathroom prior to a meeting, there are some funny people about, or so I'm told.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nova70 for this post:
  • Miss Kayla