Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mistress Justine!
The Internet Explorer app on the Xbox 360 is shite. I wasn't able to get anything but a white screen.

Anyway, I removed the link, Justine.
Thank you.
(10-04-2016, 16:25)JustineM Wrote: Thank you.

The Spanish sub girl charged me £150 but wanted another £80 for the extras. That seems expensive. Big Grin
Welcome to the forum Justine Smile 

When you've posted a bit more do apply for the private section and come chat to us professionals away from the riff raff x
Thank you. I actually just created a profile to answer this thread, but it might be interesting to have a closer look. I'm sitting in Poland with only an annoying little tablet to write from at the moment, so further involvement will probably have to wait until I'm back home. How much does one need to post in order to be given access to the private section?
Ah.
(13-04-2016, 03:55)Pedro Wrote: Ah.

Indeed.........
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

(12-04-2016, 19:14)JustineM Wrote: Thank you. I actually just created a profile to answer this thread, but it might be interesting to have a closer look. I'm sitting in Poland with only an annoying little tablet to write from at the moment, so further involvement will probably have to wait until I'm back home. How much does one need to post in order to be given access to the private section?

You don't want to go in there Justine I hear it's dominated by pretentious know alls (I have no one particular in mind) stay out here with the Riff Raff, Plebs and Hoi Polloi it's much more fun.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

You do get them. Eh?
(12-04-2016, 19:14)JustineM Wrote: Thank you. I actually just created a profile to answer this thread, but it might be interesting to have a closer look. I'm sitting in Poland with only an annoying little tablet to write from at the moment, so further involvement will probably have to wait until I'm back home. How much does one need to post in order to be given access to the private section?

Contact the forum admin.

It's not stuck up in the private section, it's just closed off to punters and clients and only accessable to sex workers Smile

Believe it or not, we don't actually talk about clients in there...

xx