Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Fast Women-Fast Cars
(28-06-2011, 11:16)MichelleSins Wrote: Just sold my Alfa Romeo and drive a Merc ML320 - Runs on AutoGas - 77p a litre - Happy Days!!! But think a convertable is in order soon!!!

What Alfa did you get rid of Michelle? Please don't tell me it was a Busso V6?
(28-06-2011, 11:33)MichelleSins Wrote:
(28-06-2011, 11:24)lolo Wrote: not every garage there is one sells it 66p a litre less than 100 yrds the next garage sells it at 91p

Will give you a shout when planning my journey to your neck of the woods!! lol
On a totally different note - I use PetrolPrices.com - Put in any Postcode (and a 5 to 20 mile radius) search of the filling stations in that area and their listed prices, so you can choose the cheapest!
Don't forget to claim the mileage you travel by car for your work expenses too!!

look forward to that mmmm
im kind of restricted as not many garages do the super unleaded that i need closest one is around 16 miles away
I dont drive anymore but over the years I have had more cars than you can shake a stick at(hubbys a motordealer) amonst my favourites are 2 long wheel based Shoguns the second one was flare arched,3 tone astra convertible,an old g plate bmw that was in mint condition until some twat nicked it and burnt it out,bmw 5 series 4and a half litre v8 that roared,a porsche 944 called penelope loved her but she had no power steering so was really heavy and a cherokee jeep that had been the murders getaway car in one of the episodes of wire in the blood it still had the running sheets in the glove box when I got it.
gas is great! our jeep is gas converted. be to expensive to run it otherwise!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
i have a audi a4 lol it dus the job and looks nice
Fuck i have a tad of a collection lol

Ive got an mr2 rev 2 turbo which was recently dyno'd at 300bhp
Nissan 300ZX Twin turbo which was dyno'd a year or so ago at just over 500bhp
I did have a merc clk 230 cabby until a few months ago Sad
I used to have a toyota gt-four - but for what it was, it was seriously sluggish.

I love nothing more than some young idiot pulling up next to me in his saxo at the lights with his gf in the car, revving his sewing machine Tongue
i got rid of snowball my integra in jan i loved that baby but got the offer of 3x times the value which i wasnt going to pass up, the only thing disappointed me this year was no snow as we have really steep hills, used to do races get the farmers to pull us up the top, then see how many times we could roll it downhill
(28-06-2011, 13:58)lolo Wrote: i got rid of snowball my integra in jan i loved that baby but got the offer of 3x times the value which i wasnt going to pass up, the only thing disappointed me this year was no snow as we have really steep hills, used to do races get the farmers to pull us up the top, then see how many times we could roll it downhill
Remind me never to get in a car with you
(28-06-2011, 14:07)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(28-06-2011, 13:58)lolo Wrote: i got rid of snowball my integra in jan i loved that baby but got the offer of 3x times the value which i wasnt going to pass up, the only thing disappointed me this year was no snow as we have really steep hills, used to do races get the farmers to pull us up the top, then see how many times we could roll it downhill

Remind me never to get in a car with you

its ok im not one for taking passengers
ive got a 57 range rover vogue in arctic white.....cause its big haha!!!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the UK Bank Transfer as fast as ESP? curlytots 30 41,371 10-11-2012, 11:05
Last Post: Angel
  Fast broadband my fanny SassyAnn 9 12,627 06-02-2012, 20:17
Last Post: virginconvertor