Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Charges in justcamit
Sad 
Hi

I'm a newbie to webcamming and just need some clarification charging. I had just set up my justcamit when a guy connected. It didn't say he was being charged in the window of justcamit and he didn't prebook, it was Directcam. But he was still charged (the session couldnt go ahead ). Do clients start getting charged automatically as soon as they connect to my cam? It was a it embaressing! I thought e were talkinf for free.

Thsnks
(06-03-2016, 22:28)submissivecinders Wrote: Hi

I'm a newbie to webcamming and just need some clarification charging. I had just set up my justcamit when a guy connected. It didn't say he was being charged in the window of justcamit and he didn't prebook, it was Directcam. But he was still charged (the session couldnt go ahead ). Do clients start getting charged automatically as soon as they connect to my cam? It was a it embaressing! I thought e were talkinf for free.

Thsnks

Unless you have freeview set then no and of course clients are getting charged for your time ,this is paid webcam work darling.
You can see when your in a group or private session by looking at the top of the chat box. Also, when a client wants to have a paid show with you then it will ring and a box will come up saying either group or private chat request, the name of the client and an option to either accept or reject.

When a paid session is over then you will hear a "kerching!" Sound.

If you are in group and have already accepted a paid session then when others come in then you will just hear a beep and you will be able to see their nickname in the client connection box. During a group session anyone that comes in will be charged your group rate per minute.

If you are in free chat then you will just hear a beep when someone enters the room. It will also say free above the chat box.

If you want to refund the customer then you can send a message to adultwork explaining and they will refund him for you. However, the chances are that he knows he was in a paid session. When he clicked on you he would have got a box asking him if he wanted to enter into paid chat and what you charge per minute.

If you need any more help then feel free to PM me. X