Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

heat
(30-06-2011, 15:51)ShySmile Wrote: Or zoom out (for some of us) Gnash, gnash. I was gnashing my teeth. Sorry Lolo, didn't mean to make you jealous. How are the gnashers today?

getting there ann, trying not to smile incase people think im a vampire with the blood running down lol
(30-06-2011, 18:46)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(30-06-2011, 13:34)Emily of Halifax Wrote: The only problem is lolo when he perved down mine he had to use a magnifying glass to find my bazookas
No magnifying glass was required when perving over any part of you Emily

Oh you so make me blush Mr SmithBlush

I like vampires x
(01-07-2011, 00:45)CurvaceousKate Wrote: I like vampires x

male ones lol
Been a bit tough in the office these last couple of weeks when it was really hot. Still I was compensated a little by the Air conditioning! Had to turn it off at one stage cos it got soooo cold!

Still at least I didnt have a sweaty body eeeeewwwwwwww!
(06-07-2011, 16:26)monty69 Wrote: Been a bit tough in the office these last couple of weeks when it was really hot. Still I was compensated a little by the Air conditioning! Had to turn it off at one stage cos it got soooo cold!

Still at least I didnt have a sweaty body eeeeewwwwwwww!

There is no pleasing some people first your to hot then your to cold and you men say women are contrary

I am accused regularly of having a feminine side - kind of explains that theory then Emily Big Grin