Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Dailypay can you at least get back to me please!?
Hi MistressBliss, estimated date for your direct from AW payment is today, tomorrow.

There have no other updates other than that.

We know the pay file has been started as people have got their funds but the pay file is very large and takes time to process sorry.

It should be in asap.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(18-10-2016, 12:51)admin Wrote: Hi MistressBliss, estimated date for your direct from AW payment is today, tomorrow.

There have no other updates other than that.

We know the pay file has been started as people have got their funds but the pay file is very large and takes time to process sorry.

It should be in asap.

Thanks

What a quick response - I only just registered to this forum!
I've been keeping up to date and am quite patient but a fellow cammer friend got her pay yesterday and I thought it may be different for my bank so thought I'd ask.

Thank you for the very speedy reply. I know everyone is working hard so I hope to see the funds tomorrow, or failing that ASAP.
Thanks again!
(18-10-2016, 12:45)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 07:45)Ms Dee Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 22:01)dirty_duo33 Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:56)Ms Dee Wrote:
(17-10-2016, 21:50)dirty_duo33 Wrote: https://www.adultwork.com/PacNetIssues.asp

If you read that it says it's not solved yet. If you also read all the previous updates they keep saying it'll be solved soon then its returned etc. Doesn't look great. Any other good cam sites guys rather than AW?

Nowhere does it say that the issue has not been resolved, a new payment processor is in place and as such the new payment processor is trying to ensure that all accounts that money is being paid into is not fraudulant etc.

This is todays update, please show me where it says the problem has not been resolved?
  • UK Bank payments due from 11th October.

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.

• EU Bank payments for 18 October will arrive in the same way as the last three weeks.

• Members with pending cheque requests can now convert these to UK Bank or EU Bank requests. (Cashed it already? See above under Cheque / Check Payments.) We will endeavour to process the resulting UK/EU Bank transfers ASAP once the backlog of existing payments has cleared. (Group Managers that have removed members from their group may need to add them back in, to gain access to their transfer requests.)
Again we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.  We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.  Whilst no compensation, members should note that thousands of websites have been affected by the demise of PacNet, (including Payoneer and Paxum), and we believe we are ahead of the pack in terms of getting services restored quickly.

UK Bank payments for 11 October have been submitted to our processor. The file is currently undergoing account validation and screening checks. When that has completed we will be given a release date for the payments and will publish that here.
We are fully aware of the impact this will be having on your lives and wellbeing and are doing our utmost to get matters resolved.

Firstly, there is no release date for the payments, which means it's not resolved. Also, the wording above saying "doing our utmost to get matters resolved" clearly means they aren't yet resolved. Are you able to see this?

You are obviously only reading what you want, quoting what you want and deleting out the explanations of the first initial screening and checks which leads to me to form the opinion that you are only on here to cause panic and start trouble.

Not at all! I am reading the updates and just saw that it was dragging on after saying money would be paid on certain dates etc. I appreciate everyone saying it will be fine and glad that this is the general opinion. It's not that I want to start a panic, its that i was personally panicking.
Also, I just want to say that I know this is not dailypays fault at all. They cannot pay until they are paid I completely understand that.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dirty_duo33 for this post:
  • admin
(18-10-2016, 12:59)MistressBliss Wrote: What a quick response - I only just registered to this forum!
I've been keeping up to date and am quite patient but a fellow cammer friend got her pay yesterday and I thought it may be different for my bank so thought I'd ask.

Thank you for the very speedy reply. I know everyone is working hard so I hope to see the funds tomorrow, or failing that ASAP.
Thanks again!

Hi, yes there have also been reports of different banks being faster than other, eg building societies are generally slower.

Halifax has "Halifax (previously known as Halifax Building Society)" so im uncertain if its a bank or building society sorry :Smile    but funds should arrive shortly.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(18-10-2016, 11:43)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Today or tomorrow once Aw send dp funds x
Everybodys had there funds of AW though why ain't daily pay?

Are we defiantly getting our funds today? Mine is only 3 days worth not weeks like some people but I need it to survive and to pay for cremations..
Hi Kitty, thats not actually true sorry, there are still some members who havent been paid by AW, when AWs processor processes the pay file its not instant, theres a start time and an end time, this pay file being done over days. The pay file we believe is done from smallest to largest, so we are right at the very end of the whole pay file. Its possible a matter of minutes/hours for us now to be paid, latest date is estimated at Wednesday though, this date was mentioned last week as the final date the pay file could run for.

As soon as we have it the funds will be forwarded to all members, we are still weeks quicker than any other method.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
(18-10-2016, 14:04)xKitty Wrote:
(18-10-2016, 11:43)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Today or tomorrow once Aw send dp funds x
Everybodys had there funds of AW though why ain't daily pay?

Are we defiantly getting our funds today? Mine is only 3 days worth not weeks like some people but I need it to survive and to pay for cremations..

Hopefully Aw have sent dp payment by now but who knows and quite a few of us still waiting for our pending transfers sadly.........x