Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

DailyPay Forum
Is anyone having problems getting on to the DP forum? I haven't been able to get on since yesterday. All I get is an error saying the page has too many connections??

L xx
(03-02-2016, 10:58)lucyloo Wrote: Is anyone having problems getting on to the DP forum? I haven't been able to get on since yesterday. All I get is an error saying the page has too many connections??

L xx

I'm having the same problem and I'm still waiting my first payment. It's been down since yesterday afternoon I think,
(03-02-2016, 11:51)BBWBridgette Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 10:58)lucyloo Wrote: Is anyone having problems getting on to the DP forum? I haven't been able to get on since yesterday. All I get is an error saying the page has too many connections??

L xx

I'm having the same problem and I'm still waiting my first payment. It's been down since yesterday afternoon I think,

My payments are fine. Money gone in today. Just like to check on there for notifications of any issues and stuff... Not long changed internet provider and just making sure it's not my settings that need tweaking.
(03-02-2016, 12:02)lucyloo Wrote:
(03-02-2016, 11:51)BBWBridgette Wrote:

L xx

My payments are fine. Money gone in today. Just like to check on there for notifications of any issues and stuff... Not long changed internet provider and just making sure it's not my settings that need tweaking.

I'm assuming it must a problem at their end then...
Hi, host has been notified. It happened in January aswell and we got the limit raised. Too many members connecting at the same time to the forums. There has been a lot of new signups this year.

I hope the host will have the limit raised shortly once they see our request.

BBW, first pay will be due this morning. Email being sent once confirmed.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(03-02-2016, 12:52)admin Wrote: Hi, host has been notified. It happened in January aswell and we got the limit raised. Too many members connecting at the same time to the forums. There has been a lot of new signups this year.

I hope the host will have the limit raised shortly once they see our request.

BBW, first pay will be due this morning. Email being sent once confirmed.

Thanks

Thanks a lot sorry to pester! Xx
Hi, first pay sent.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi,

So i'm with DailyPay and was getting paid weekly from AW. Adultwork recently suspended my account and asked me to change my username. Since then I have not recieved payment 2 weeks in a row. Does the username change have something to do with it?

Old username is BelleBlue11 and new one is CyberGal93.

Thanks x
Hi, yeh it was the username, updated now via email and back to normal.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hello. I have been emailing dailypay for over a week. Sorry so much but no reply. I set up my account for them under chaturbate and am waiting for payoneer to approve payments. Am I on the right direction? After this can I start camming?