Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Accountancy & Tax
I cannot recommend Friendly Accountant highly enough. Totally non-judgemental honest opinions given and everyone I've introduced him too are really pleased.
Smile 
(19-12-2011, 10:38)MichelleSins Wrote: I cannot recommend Friendly Accountant highly enough. Totally non-judgemental honest opinions given and everyone I've introduced him too are really pleased.

Another bump (and a mad offer). Have heard of lots of people (not necessarily in this industry) who think they will do their own accounts/tax return and leave it to the last minute only to find they are in a mess/quandry/are about to bugger it up etc. This always happens at this time of the year!

Sometimes it's best to leave it to the experts Confused

My mad offer (as long as you quote this site) - for ladies who do webcam/phone work - I will half my usual annual fee. Only valid if you sign up in the month of Feb. No strings, no catches, just a genuine offer.
I know this probably sounds really stupid, but.. I started working in November of 2010 and I've only filed one tax return and paid one lot of tax which was in April last year. Am I due to file another return now?
(25-01-2012, 00:21)Kitty Contraire Wrote: I know this probably sounds really stupid, but.. I started working in November of 2010 and I've only filed one tax return and paid one lot of tax which was in April last year. Am I due to file another return now?

One is due by 31st Jan 2012 for the year April 2010 to March 2011. If the one you did in April 2011 was for when you started to March 2011 then you are OK. You filed early - a lot of people do and it makes much more sense.

PM me if you want any more info.

Ok, thank you! Smile