Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange sex workers!
In my opinion Pedro, you are just not very respectful to sex workers and to women in general. That's why so many women refuse to see you. I refused to see so maaany blokes. I have a respect to myself. I respect my clients as well. If I don't "click" with someone or someone just sends me texts like "you do anal bb" then I'm afraid I'm not the suitable candidate for .... 
Your autism? doesn't help. If anyone watches Undateables they know what I mean Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shiningstar for this post:
  • Madame X
You did plenty of 'clicking' there, though.
@shiningstar.............There's touring and there's touring, the pros will return to the same places again and again because they have built up both a good reputation and clientele in those areas, they will also have a schedule on their profiles and advertise their intentions well in advance, others will move from place to place with no set pattern, I think the SP under discussion at the time had already moved just a few miles across London between her first mention on this thread and my post.

@Pedro.............There's no need to "click" Pedro it's punting not dating, to fulfill your part of the deal all that's necessary is to turn up at the right time clean and with a civil attitude, be clear about what you want and hand over the correct amount of money, the SP should then provide the services you've paid for hopefully demonstrating at least a little skill and enthusiasm (fake will do) in the process.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

Dude, I was calm. But I believe in the term, 'an eye for an eye' because it is true.

I just knew she was a time waster. But I'll tell you what I didn't do despite me being wary of her mucking me around. All my messages were polite and to the point, but I waited anyway, expecting a classic excuse. Giving her track record of lying, I just thought something smelled a bit funny. And I was correct. So while I was a bit annoyed, I was half ready.

It is a wee bit hard to tell me to be nice and that, when you know I did try to book people who then would just cancel the session, and make a bad excuse. Why don't you look up stuff about her on UKPunting? I never speak ill of people, unless they are knobs.
@Pedro if things do not work out with you & a girl then best to leave it be and move on.

if you know somebody is "supposedly" a time-waster then why waste your time trying to see them? It really does not make sense.

Sarah x x x
I swear all these dudes are one person with multiple accounts. They all spout the same crap.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to xKatieBabyx for this post:
  • 1hornylass, Ana_X, sarahxxx
I've not checked out (name removed) but from the way you describe the situation Pedro I'd say she's cherry picking her bookings, saying yes to everyone but only doing the ones that suit her.

A line from a film, sorry can't remember what it was called...........man says to a woman "when your horny your like us when we're not even thinking about it" and therein lies the problem, when you come across a profile and what you see just instantly draws you in, her pictures her promises and your imagination does the rest, it's easy to talk about applying common sense but much harder in reality when little brain has taken control, yes you've checked her out and it doesn't look promising but perhaps you should take notice of those few really positive comments on her feedback from the guys who said she was the fuck of a lifetime, yes those forum twats probably just did something to piss her off.

The last time I made this mistake was about three years ago she's an absolute stunner and had been on my HL for a while but even though I was well aware of her piss poor reputation I just couldn't get her pictures out of my head, anyway one day I found myself close to her place with a couple of hours to kill so I thought what the hell and gave her a call not even really expecting to get a booking at such short notice so it was a surprise when she said she could see me, I booked for ninety minutes (£200) and went straight round. I loved her pictures but she was even better in the flesh and seemed genuinely welcoming but with the money stashed the mood changed and all those warnings I'd read about her were coming back to haunt me, it was the punt from hell and I left well before the ninety minutes was up, £200 lighter but with a determination that I would never be such a mug again.

I've had crap punts since of course but I've never made the mistake of going against the weight of opinion again, my cock no longer overrules my brain in the decision making process but this is not an easy battle to win, it takes discipline and real determination and can probably only happen as a result of these bad experiences, we live and learn. I'm not making excuses or trying to shift the blame I'm just telling it like it is, if the warnings are there and we choose to ignore them then we only have ourselves to blame but at the same time there are factors in play that obscure our ability to make rational decisions.

The women on here and other forums always blast the guys for making such stupid mistakes but that's because you don't fully understand the power you have over us when it comes to sex, perhaps it's a good thing you don't how might you wield it if you did.

(16-04-2016, 06:56)Nova70 Wrote: The women on here and other forums always blast the guys for making such stupid mistakes but that's because you don't fully understand the power you have over us when it comes to sex.

Oh I think we do, it is just some men are more stupid than others....

Sarah x x x
(Name removed) in Edinburgh seems hot, but she let people down loads before. When I had the cash, I chose not to see her as she seemed unenthusiastic. She made out she was on a train because I did not book her and this new arrangement about going ahead with her after a mix up had occurred only a minute thereafter. Yeah. A big liar.

I haven't a clue what happened here, could you explain ?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(16-04-2016, 10:51)wife4rent Wrote:
(16-04-2016, 06:56)Nova70 Wrote: The women on here and other forums always blast the guys for making such stupid mistakes but that's because you don't fully understand the power you have over us when it comes to sex.

Oh I think we do, it is just some men are more stupid than others....

Sarah x x x

No you don't because to truly understand you'd have to have a cock for a day. Stupid ? well if you don't learn from these experiences then yes but all punters get ripped off those who say they don't are liars, think about it, when you first start doing this your not even aware that forums and reviews exist.

A few years ago I bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner even though I'd read a few less than enthusiastic reviews that had all mentioned similar faults, yep my own developed these problems so why did I buy it.............it looked sexy, I've got a Henry now. Sasha is probably a Dyson.