Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice required - potential no show coming up
I always either have my phone number on my profile, and/or provide the phone number at time of booking. I've had times in the past where clients haven't made a note, then can't log in or a myriad of other things happen which mean that they can't find my number.

When taking deposits for incalls then I'll usually provide location details - if someone wants to pay £40 (deposit for my shortest appointment), to obtain my address then more fool them.

At the moment I work mainly outcall only, incalls are pre-planned hotel days usually booked by previous, long-term regulars. Before accepting a deposit I need the exact address, for me it's a commitment.

All this faffing doesn't seem very professional, and is why I always lay out my booking procedure so everyone knows what's happening.

You've not been given that so are at her mercy.

You could try small claims court, but I'd say that your money is lost - small claims also can cost just as much in time, and expenses to reclaim the money. If she doesn't go through with the booking, leave her feedback saying so and put warnings up on forums.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice required - potential no show coming up - by Strawberryblonde - 19-01-2016, 14:35
RE: Advice required - potential no show coming up - by xKatieBabyx - 22-01-2016, 19:35