Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice required - potential no show coming up
(22-01-2016, 18:14)Lanilor Wrote: @Nova70 agreed and I usually wouldn't but risk v reward on this case was worth it, shall not get stung again.

Now in the case of the feedback I'd like some advice. I've seen 4 girls from the site but only one has provided feedback. Assuming I go negative on her feedback am I right in assuming that if I get a crap one back then it'll put me at basically having no feedback?

I think, knowing the facts, it would seem that there was 99% Risk & 1% reward ratio, seeing as how it was a brand new profile and asking for a 50% deposit.

In this case it important to give a negative feedback, keep it brief and to the point, but do state the deposit you paid etc.. without getting a meeting or refund. So a simple

"Paid 50% deposit, no meeting, no refund, lots of promises not kept"

Not sure how many words you get.

She can have the last word but what can she say? The truth is out there. She will probably hide her feedback or close the account.

Sarah x x x
I think it's time to name and shame Lanilor so post a link to her profile if your comfortable with doing that, I admire your attitude and yes it would be the same with me.............the money I spend on an individual punt is not going to ruin me but it's the principals that are important and having taken the deposit she should honour her side of the bargain and of course if she doesn't return it then that's plain theft.

Will you get the money back ?, well that all depends on who your dealing with, is she a genuine wg who's simply disorganised and unreliable or is it all just a scam. If it's the former then you could still be in with a chance, if you do post a link to her profile then draw her attention to it and tell her you will also post reviews on punting forums to warn others about her, have you actually reported her officially to AW by using the report button on her profile ?, as for leaving negative fb well that's up to you but do take the advice you've been given already about simply stating the facts, she can respond to that with anything of course but under the circumstances she'd be pushing her luck.

If it is a scam then I'm afraid you can kiss the money goodbye, any scammer who knows what their doing will have set up the profile, bank account etc so they leave no trail, once they've been rumbled they will simply abandon the profile clean out the account and probably start the process all over again with a new profile.

Best of luck mate.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

I didn't think naming and shaming was allowed in the public forum? If it is then I'll happily post the link.
I wasn't aware of any rule, the only thing that I think would be put of order would be 'outing' a person, which would be posting private details such as real name and home address.

AW link wouldn't do that.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Lanilor it's entirely up to you if you post a link to the profile or not, the idea is simply to warn others about what happened to you, it would also give other members a better idea about the authenticity of the profile and you may find out that your not the only one who's had problems. The profile is already in the public domain so your not revealing anything about her that she hasn't already chosen to make public. As Strawberry says "outing" is completely different and IMO should only happen if the person concerned has been convicted of a criminal offence such as theft or violence as a wg or punter.

You may wish to handle it privately by contacting the Police and AW, in the bottom left hand corner of the profile you will see the words "authentic member" if you click on that it's a guide to what you should look out for when making your choices and at the bottom of the list is a link to report the profile in cases like this. As I've said it really all hinges on whether she's a real wg or just a scammer.

My only concern was breaking rule 4 on the forum rules. But here is the link http://www.adultwork.com/3314441
Wink 
At tye end of the day I really think its just a money matter Lanilor. Try offering a couple hundred more and WGS will be queuing to lick your arse.
I presume that you didn't change the booking time?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(23-01-2016, 17:20)Lanilor Wrote: My only concern was breaking rule 4 on the forum rules. But here is the link http://www.adultwork.com/3314441

I just googled "Adultwork 3314441" and the top result came fom my favourite punting forum, I'm not a member of that forum and so can't follow the link but the small amount of info with the link suggests there may be others who've had problems with her, googling the AW pofile number is a good way to search for reviews/info on a profile your interested in Lanilor so make use of it. She also uses the word "Courtesan" on her profile................oh dear.

Lanilor you can either try and sort the matter out yourself by contacting her and letting her know about this thread and that your considering writing reviews on punting forums about what's happened as well as reporting her to AW and that she needs to refund your deposit ASAP, or you can go to the Police, if you choose to go to the Police then I would advise that you make no further public comment until the matter is resolved.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nova70 for this post:
  • Strawberryblonde
@strawberry 

Of course not, one confirmed booking which was when "her mum died" but she was emailing me all that day.

One unconfirmed booking which she didn't respond to me about on the day but confirmed in mails before hand.

@nova

Still in contact with her currently as I've apparently cost her 3 bookings next week with my feedback. She insists though that her bank is reversing the transaction and if it isn't cleared by Monday she will transfer the money to my account.