Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice required - potential no show coming up
(19-01-2016, 18:57)guest Wrote: This sort of shit is ridiculous. We always hear how vulnerable a working girl is. It's the punter too with so many baits and scams

Yes I agree both sides are vulnerable when arranging to meet for sexual services, however the SP is usually the one with her phone number/contact details on public display, seeing many more men than SS see women, and assumed to be sat on several client's worth of cash if not more, and of course it's her business and livelihood which is affected by any problems. A veritable sitting duck.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Strawberryblonde for this post:
  • sarahxxx
(19-01-2016, 00:28)Lanilor Wrote: Ana,

Something else if you can possibly help. With regards to the confirmed booking are you able to cancel / delete it on your end? Also assuming I give bad feedback can she hide it from view?

Did the booking go ahead Lanilor?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Hi all sorry for the late reply but been a bit busy so here's the latest update.

I sent her a mail around 1am (12 hours before meeting) which she replied to saying we were definitely still on and she would provide location details at 9am. Of course this time came and went but seeing as I had little else to do anyways I headed to the town of her area for about 1 hour before the meeting time.

Then I did get a response from her saying that her mother died the night before and that she had called the bank to reverse my bank transfer and would provide a free meeting later this week. Seeing as i had committed the time anyway I offered an ear to listen to her also to be some shoulders to cry on. I know this sounds weird for me to offer but sometimes being humane is the best help in times like this.

She said that her aunt was with her at the time but would text me when her aunt went as my offer sounded good for her to take me up on. So spent my time around the town (first time there so went shopping) waiting for a text that didn't come. Sent her a message about 2:30pm saying that I was going to head off but wished her all the best and if she wanted someone to talk to then I was here for her.

She replied back saying thanks and that she would see me Friday if I wanted to. I off course replied that only if she felt up to it of which she confirmed she was.

Now out of all the above I (perhaps harshly) think that this is all still a bit weird and still of the belief that some compulsive lying could be going on. She does seem to be logging onto the site at regular intervals still whereas (without knowing the situation fully) I would think she would be grieving.

With regards to her reversing the bank transfer the money has currently not been put back into my account (I understand this can sometimes take up to 4 days).

Now to answer some of the concerns above. Personally I do not care too much about the money I have spent, to me it's only an amount i am willing to lose but if others have done the same then they might be in a different situation.

With regards to the police action I would take it would be as she is committing fraud and I do have a bank account linked to her whilst she also has a verified photo here that if the law wanted to obtain I believe they can.

Other than that I am thankful for all the advice above and will currently plan to see her on Friday before submitting negative feedback.
None of this sounds professional, if she agreed directions/confirmation by 9am that's when she should have either given them, or cancelled. When I accept a deposit it's a commitment and even if someone close died, I'd find a way to let the person know.

Accepting a shoulder to cry on from a total stranger also does not sound right.

She could be seeing how high she can make you dance.

Would she not have known at 1am about her Mother?

I do have the same method of thought to be honest, no jumping this Friday without an address, but with regards to jumping yesterday I did pick up a nice shirt so sort of worth it all in all
@Lanilor

You still have not said if she has good feedback or not

Sarah x x x
@ wife4rent,

It was in the third post in response to Ana, but just to duplicate here she had no feedback and joined the site 7th January.
I think I understand Lanilor from a punter's point of view. Okay, so there is little logic with the postponed agreement and the deposit and all, but what if the slightest chance her story was true. Maybe she is a little inexperienced in scheduling as starting out as a WG, or could just be her at difficult times her mother died. Lanilor have decided to go along with the proposed re-schedule. I know I may sound gullible but she had the option to disconnection all communications after receiving the funds if it was a deposit fraud. My worry is she may attempt to ask more from Lanilor.
She's organised enough to arrange deposits, I really hope Lanilor gets his freebie, and his money returned.