Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice required - potential no show coming up
Okay I wouldn't, if you do report to the police, please come back and prove me wrong
(24-01-2016, 18:16)guest Wrote: Okay I wouldn't, if you do report to the police, please come back and prove me wrong

We're not doing anything illegal those who pull stunts like this are hoping that you'll be too embarrased to report it to the Police because you don't want anyone to know you pay for sex, the same is probably true of those who assault or rob wgs they bank on the fact that their victims don't want anyone to know their prostitutes. But in both the cases we've seen on here I really don't think it will be too difficult for the Police to find the women concerned and it would be a lot easier for them if they simply handed the money back without anymore fuss.

Punters and wgs are not second class citizens and we're entitled to the same protection under the Law as everybody else.
I'm really not bothered I like League One.

That is annoying. But can you not look for a nice babe within your mileage? I am sure you could find a great 'local' person. Or have you tried a sauna?