Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

unsolicited texts
have been asked to tour a cpl of places birmingham / kent but the guys have gave me their numbers just now to text them when i will be up for touring

i just feel strange about sending a unsolicited text

girls do u get asked to do this
u can always come to essex sexy
knickers u should know u are on my hotlist Big Grin
i like the sound of that. come and get me
beware then
(24-06-2011, 20:17)lolo Wrote: i just feel strange about sending a unsolicited text
girls do u get asked to do this

Yes often.....

But I have a simple formula, YOU follow what I am doing and YOU contact me when you can meet me. I have tried it the other way and most are never available the times or days you are.

The idea of sending a text can cause them problems, again, from experience, men do / request things with out thinking, they would not consider the consequences of their actions until it is too late. And then, it is all YOUR fault and they will tell the world, how thoughtless you were.
thats true sarah
yeh ive been seing this gguy for about a year and i allways have to txt him when im coming to my time of the month as thats when he likes to book......and obviously the txts are random to him but as long as theyve said to do it then i dont see the harm x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(24-06-2011, 20:49)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: yeh ive been seing this gguy for about a year and i allways have to txt him when im coming to my time of the month as thats when he likes to book......and obviously the txts are random to him but as long as theyve said to do it then i dont see the harm x

I think like all things in life you need to be adaptable, I am the same and for certain people I will do different to what I say I do as a general rule. But as you clearly put it he is somebody you know will turn up and presumably a customer before the requests came about.

I often get requests from guys due to only working 2-3 days a month and I am sure that at times I will miss out on the booking by not doing it. Whilst some people are happy about doing it, I do not do it, you have to just do what you feel comfortable with. There is no right or wrong to any of it.

Never feel obliged to do anything that you are not comfortable with.
We get asked a lot to send texts when we are Touring - It's a pain keeping track of them, where they are, what they want etc.
To resolve it we put a 'Tours' Tab on out Profile Page (PurePassionXXX) where we announce our Tour Dates. Anyone who contacts us now asking to let them know when we are in their neck of the woods are told to keep an eye on our Page.
Furthermore, AW have a Tour Section for clients to use!!
And lolo, if you are ever in the South West - Drop us a Text!!! lol