Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

strange booking
a couple wanting a booking but see one of them at a time so the other doesnt get jealous, god it has been really weird

anyone else had any strange bookings
how odd,.....

i had a man who wanted me to throw pies and bananas at him,..sploshing isnt it lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

was he supplying them tink
Strange mixture pies and bananas at least you wont get hungry
I once worked somewhere where a client wanted the girl to wear tights, he would then pour cold custard, baked beans and stew into the tights, then wank while they rubbed themselves through the tights.

He asked if I would do it once, there was no way I could, I'm not into splosh anyway, but the smell was just vile, smelling it as I passed the room used to make me heave!

Lolo, a couple but not at the same time? blimey wasn't that more uncomfortable then horny for both of them??

I go from one extreme to the other, GFE on one hand, bizarre fetishes (minus sploshing) on the other, so I've done some VERY unusual things in my time!
Lady in public (sometimes), Goddess in the kitchen (always), Whore in the bedroom (ok ok.... and living room, kitchen, car etc)

ManchesterEve on Adultwork
it was as i had met him alone once before, didnt know she was his gf at that time, was actually glad when the time was up
lol i think he was supplying them but you cant always be sure witht he price of food these days lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(24-06-2011, 13:51)lolo Wrote: it was as i had met him alone once before, didnt know she was his gf at that time, was actually glad when the time was up

Oh I'll bet you were!

I once came downstairs from working in a parlour, to find my partner sat there waiting to take me home, that was a bit uncomfortable... He became a regular feature there, thankfully my clients weren't bothered, at least it meant they knew that my partner knew what I was doing
Lady in public (sometimes), Goddess in the kitchen (always), Whore in the bedroom (ok ok.... and living room, kitchen, car etc)

(24-06-2011, 14:21)manchestereve Wrote:
(24-06-2011, 13:51)lolo Wrote: it was as i had met him alone once before, didnt know she was his gf at that time, was actually glad when the time was up

Oh I'll bet you were!

I once came downstairs from working in a parlour, to find my partner sat there waiting to take me home, that was a bit uncomfortable... He became a regular feature there, thankfully my clients weren't bothered, at least it meant they knew that my partner knew what I was doing

how did u find it working in a parlour eve

(24-06-2011, 18:50)lolo Wrote:
(24-06-2011, 14:21)manchestereve Wrote:

Oh I'll bet you were!

how did u find it working in a parlour eve

Varied, I have worked in a couple of apartments, and three parlours, the apartments were pretty much like being an indie, the parlours, well one I lasted 2 weeks, the money was dreadful (first punt to house, next 3 half hours £20 per half hour, every one after that £25 per half hour, £10 out of every £100 to the receptionist) the place itself wasn't clean, and it felt dirty and seedy.

The other two were linked, I really enjoyed working at both of them, the whole line up / parlour experience is very different, but they were a great bunch of people to work for and the money was better then the first place. If I was to ever go back to parlour work it's the only place I would consider.