Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Urgent Help
Please could someone give me any help/advice. I've found out that someone has managed to get my AW verified photo and posted it on UK Punting. I have NEVER put this photo on my AW page as I purposefully do not give out my facial picture due to work. I see that this man, johny stone has "outed" quite a few girls with their verification photos and it appears that none of them were in the public domain. Is this not hacking? I've tried to find a link to complain on the punting website but nothing there. Anyone have any ideas what I can do etc.. This has caused me so much pain and distress and I am frantic.
How did they get your AW verified photo, is it viewable by anybody?

You can maybe serve a DMCA notice, I think there is a thread on here regards how to do that but I can not find it.

Sarah x x x
Hi, replied to any messages/emails/texts recently from AW saying to verify your account or you'll lose access etc?

I would maybe ask AW if any unknown IPs have accessed your account recently.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
This is very interesting, is your picture still on there? Personally I remember seeing pictures of girls on that website some time ago and guys saying lots of nasty things. As if these guys who say nasty things are Mr Gorgeous: I always think, nasty thoughts - nasty face.
You should alert AW hun as perhaps they have been hacked? Again, as other girls have said, have your replied to any emails supposedly from AW?