Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

justcamit error not connecting to server
every time I login to justcamit and try to login I keep getting the error message:

Server Status : Connecting to Server, wait....
Server Status : No Video
Server Status : Cannot Connect to Server

I have emailed adultworkteam and they responeded back to me a link which says maybe my firewall is blocking the connection ect but it is not I have absouluty nothing blocking connection.

PLease can some one help me if you have experienced this as adultwork was not helpful they have left me to stress out

thankyou
If your video is not available for the JCI software this will throw the error up.
i dont get the error, my viewers say they can't see me, seems to be another issue with jci
What do istreaming say?
i'm having the exact same problem on my laptop but not the boyfriends... have you managed to fix it?
Hi guys just tried logging in to just cam it and getting a message tried u is unistalling it and re downloaded it , turned off my computer.  It's not having none of it... I need to work can someone help me please?
(10-12-2015, 17:45)chanel-no5 Wrote: every time I login to justcamit and try to login I keep getting the error message:

I have emailed adultworkteam and they responeded back to me a link which says maybe my firewall is blocking the connection ect but it is not I have absouluty nothing blocking connection.

PLease can some one help me if you have experienced this as adultwork was not helpful they have left me to stress out

thankyou
Babe I'm getting this to? Did u sort it ? Can u help me need to go work ?
Getting the same thiing!! Help!!
Thumbs Up 
i'm also getting "can't connect to server" and i'm on JCI

Although, i'm still available for skype bookings Smile  x
I'm getting the same message:

I'd been camming for hours, logged out to take a DirectChat call, haven't been able to sign back in. Very frustrating. Rebooted, no good.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Verity for this post:
  • SweetSophia97