Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct Cam Freeview Connecting Problem...
Hi,
For the last couple of days free view mode on direct cam has just been showing as connecting and hangs up like this without actually ever connecting. It did used to work but now seems to of stopped. Has anyone else had this problem? Know what it's all about?

cheers.
I've got the same issue...

Running Windows 7 with Flash 20.0.0
Guys could you please screenshot this and email to webmaster@adultwork.com to report your issues. The more that service users do this the more AW are likely to acknowledge there's a problem. Cheers x
(06-12-2015, 16:03)spacedfaced Wrote: Hi,
For the last couple of days free view mode on direct cam has just been showing as connecting and hangs up like this without actually ever connecting. It did used to work but now seems to of stopped. Has anyone else had this problem? Know what it's all about?

cheers.
Hey, I got this issue now also, You manage to find any way to fix it?
Doesn't matter who try to view, or whether on my pc or laptop, just says connecting, then nothing.

Thanks.
(06-12-2015, 16:03)spacedfaced Wrote: Hi,

cheers.

Is this only happening in free view mode or is the problem happening in paid modes too?