Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Autopsy fetish?
(09-12-2015, 18:58)inexperiencedpunter Wrote: I am merely describing a process sanctioned by the GOVERNMENT. Blame them you stupid bitch not me. If you can't take the truth that isn't my problem! This is what happens to nearly all dead bodies, if she dies it will happen to her as well. The cold facts are dead bodies get treated brutally on the slab and the process does turn me on although I am not the one carrying it out. Don't shoot the messenger.

The process of autopsy is not chopping innards up willy-nilly, throwing them back in to a heap and molesting the corpse.

You are a silly little boy with such a slack grip on reality and silly little ideas of your own grandeur. Wind your neck in.
Language!!!
(09-12-2015, 18:58)inexperiencedpunter Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 21:48)Ana_X Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 18:10)inexperiencedpunter Wrote: A hang over you say? Make sure you don't drink too much alcohol and die of liver failure, that would be a sure fire way to wind up on the pathologist's autopsy slab. Where your dead and naked corpse would be gutted from head to toe. Your intimate areas would be examined for signs of sexual activity and then you would be cut from the throat to your groin and all of your organs removed and sliced up. Once they were done with your putrid cadaver they would chuck all your organs back into your gutted carcass willy nilly (like putting your sliced brain in your belly area), fill you with saw dust and sow you back up, ready for disposal. All the while you would be helpless to prevent the violation of your own body.

(08-12-2015, 18:25)inexperiencedpunter Wrote: Oh, believe me, they profess to be all professional but they take their liberties, even on the autopsy videos on Youtube. He just casually grabs her tit and gives it a good squeeze. Might as well give the body one last ride before it gets disposed of huh? From your profile pic I can only imagine what they would do to your body if you were to die unexpectedly Wink Think I might have a wank to the thought!

Also all your piercings etc in intimate areas would be removed from you by the pathologists. Normally they would just cut your flesh with the scalpel rather than bothering to undo the piercings the proper way as well, they aren't going to waste time on a dead body, no matter how sexy it is. So they would just cut your nipple, clit, belly button etc piercing just by nicking the flesh it is attached to with the scalpel.

Let me stop you there for a moment and point out that you are pressing your rather extreme fetish on someone who has not given consent to any part of it, and subsequently everybody else who happens across this thread. If your intention with the above two posts of yet more babbling bollocks is to give the person you replied to worry, stress or fear then you are directly in breach of the Malicious Communications Act. I might also add that as you are a member of this dear forum of ours, admin will have access to all known IP addresses you have linked to you in getting here.

Should the ladies you replied to the two times above feel that yes, she has taken those messages as a deliberate move to cause fear, she would be well within her right to contact police over the matter, the police would then contact admin, and for the sake of keeping his community harmonious and assisting in a police enquiry admin would then pass on every single scrap of information about you.

You are in a public space, have some courtesy for those around you.

/ukpga/1988/27/section/1

I am merely describing a process sanctioned by the GOVERNMENT. Blame them you stupid bitch not me. If you can't take the truth that isn't my problem! This is what happens to nearly all dead bodies, if she dies it will happen to her as well. The cold facts are dead bodies get treated brutally on the slab and the process does turn me on although I am not the one carrying it out. Don't shoot the messenger.

(09-12-2015, 04:16)Nova70 Wrote: Well IP I've reported two of your posts and I hope others have as well, some Trolls can be entertaining but I'm afraid your just boring and predictable................goodbye.

DNFTT

Fuck off you irritating little cunt. You are a pathetic worm of a man, middle aged and balding. But if autopsies offend you so much lobby the government to stop them, don't have a go at me, I am merely stating the brutal facts.

(09-12-2015, 00:24)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: I am shocked at what I am reading . Go pay for it rather than trying to provoke a reaction on here ...

Why are you shocked!? Did you not learn about the autopsy process at school? Why shouldn't a naked woman's body turn a man on, even if it is a dead body? Read for yourself http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/autopsy

as in all things in life there are bad and good, If i needed a PM then yes I would go to someone I dont know hopefully they will be professional and act with respect and dignity! Then I will be passed to my family's funeral directors. Its amazing how you think ALL people that carry out PM's are of the lunatic mindset as you.....rest assured yes there will be a few corrupt but most will be normal. now can you get a hobby? instead of trolling on here
Well okay that does seem reasonable. But why are people so offended by dead body fetishes rather than the myriad of other disgusting fetishes?
You getting off for free having this chat on here , don't you ?

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

I think this thread has gone on long enough. Locking.