Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
today's calls not showing on my credit history
I had 3 calls this morning and none of them are appearing on my credit list, they aren't showing when I look at my 'leave feedback' list either. Can anyone suggest why? Thanks.
When the client called and you lifted up the phone, did you get the recorded message from adultwork saying someone was trying to connect, to press 1 to accept or hang up?
(02-12-2015, 18:14)Ana_X Wrote: When the client called and you lifted up the phone, did you get the recorded message from adultwork saying someone was trying to connect, to press 1 to accept or hang up?

To be honest, I can't really remember - I do know that the calls all came through the AW 0208 number. Yesterday evening I had another few calls that ARE showing and a call this morning that's also on there.
Is it possible for someone to call without going through AW?
(03-12-2015, 11:22)colgirl Wrote:
(02-12-2015, 18:14)Ana_X Wrote: When the client called and you lifted up the phone, did you get the recorded message from adultwork saying someone was trying to connect, to press 1 to accept or hang up?

To be honest, I can't really remember - I do know that the calls all came through the AW 0208 number. Yesterday evening I had another few calls that ARE showing and a call this morning that's also on there.
Is it possible for someone to call without going through AW?

If your number is on your profile and you mistook a regular call for a paid call, yes. If you think that's not the case shoot AW a message via the help centre and let them look into it.

Log into AW then put this in the address bar http://www.adultwork.com/MyDirectChatCalls.asp
It'll show you all the calls you've received and been paid for, see if there are calls there which are not showing on your credits history.

There is also a error tab. This will show you any calls you didn't answer in time and callers who tried to reach you but didn't have sufficient credits for a 5 minute call (they are automatically declined by AW on your behalf).

x
thanks Ana. No, my phone number is not displayed so no one knows it. I just checked my call details on the link you gave and strangely, those calls are on there but they're showing as only being for '0' minutes and saying that the calls went unanswered. I've just emailed the company and told them.
Smile 
(03-12-2015, 14:10)colgirl Wrote: thanks Ana. No, my phone number is not displayed so no one knows it. I just checked my call details on the link you gave and strangely, those calls are on there but they're showing as only being for '0' minutes and saying that the calls went unanswered. I've just emailed the company and told them.

UPDATE - those missed calls have just been added on to my call list. Thanks for your help Ana.
Brill, glad you got it sorted x
Hey, I'm new here and new to AW. I would like to cash out the credits I've earned using the cheque method. I'd like to know the part where it's asked "This must be the name in which the bank account you wish to pay into is held, the payee". Basically, I wanna know if the cheque can be cashed at any and all banks? Like, does the person cashing the cheque has to have and account with the bank they choose to cash it in??
(04-12-2015, 14:44)GorgeousSexy22 Wrote: Hey, I'm new here and new to AW. I would like to cash out the credits I've earned using the cheque method. I'd like to know the part where it's asked "This must be the name in which the bank account you wish to pay into is held, the payee". Basically, I wanna know if the cheque can be cashed at any and all banks? Like, does the person cashing the cheque has to have and account with the bank they choose to cash it in??

It has to go into a bank account that corresponds with the name on the cheque. So you couldn't get a cheque in your name and say hand it to 'dave' to put into his account. Similarly, if your only bank account is with Lloyds, you couldn't walk into a Bank of scotland and deposit it there.
Thanks for your answer Ana_x ☺

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct cam credit showing up on Statement but not in available balance gliamantixxx 9 15,570 03-03-2016, 16:27
Last Post: gliamantixxx