Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected?
The fact is most of us do practice safe sex and I think HIV/AIDS has a lot to do with that. In the UK and Europe generally it first emerged amongst gay men but this was just a twist of fate as in Sub Saharan Africa it affects all groups, the spread of HIV in that part of the World is because of the Social, Religious and Cultural objections to the use of condoms.

If in the UK we were blase about the risks and consequences of sexually transmitted diseases and infections then HIV was a wake up call and because we haven't seen the epidemic levels of infection seen elsewhere I think we can say that most of those who needed to modify their behaviour probably have.

I use a condom because I want to safeguard my health but also because I love doing this and want to carry on for as long as possible, why would I want to fuck that up by taking unecessary risks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected? - by Nova70 - 06-12-2015, 14:26