Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected?
(02-12-2015, 11:09)inexperiencedpunter Wrote:
(29-11-2015, 21:44)lara Wrote:
(29-11-2015, 21:10)inexperiencedpunter Wrote: There are a couple of WGs in my area who offer bareback and I am tempted to try them. What should I do?

No better lesson is learned than by having to learn it the hard way!...

Yeah there is the hard way in terms of getting a rash and needing a cream or the hard way in terms of catching a death sentence without even knowing though. If it was something minor and curable then I wouldn't care but laying on an HIV deathbed isn't something I would want.
And this is why sti's spread with your attitude! You say you dont care about catching something curable, yet say you did find a bb girl and yes they do exist (stupid girls) in my opinion you catch something 'curable' dont know and then pass on to the next silly bb girl and so on

Why wouldnt you care about your own health, curable or not I wouldnt want to catch a cold if i can help it let alone an sti

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected? - by cassey_fox - 02-12-2015, 11:31