Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected?
(27-11-2015, 17:16)inexperiencedpunter Wrote:
(27-11-2015, 16:26)Ana_X Wrote: Speaking of which, have you been screened now that you're sexually active? Condoms are not a 100% failsafe way to avoid herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, chancroid or syphilis. They only assist in reducing the risk of infection or pregnancy.

Sad I thought condoms were a guarantee? THIS SHIT JUST GETS MORE AND MORE FUCKING COMPLICATED!! FUCK ALL OF YOU!! FUCK THE HUMAN SPECIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are there so many risks? It is just a normal casual human thing, there is sex in every TV show that has been on the telly since I have been born, I just don't understand why the reality has to be so complicated :>(

So now it transpires that you can catch something even WITH a condom. WTF!!!

To answer your question, no I haven't been screened and I didn't think I had to be. I can only afford to see a WG every few months so it doesn't really seem worth having something shoved down my cock and have to go somewhere where all sorts of people go.

If I had any symptoms I would obviously go for tests but otherwise it kind of ruins punting don't you think? Maybe once I reach the half dozen mark I will do. But seriously I can't believe you can catch STDs with a condom, that even goes for the biggies too I assume?

What a load of bollocks this sex lark is.

I rest my case..............

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected? - by Nova70 - 27-11-2015, 17:47