Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected?
Also there are no WGs in my area that offer BB, but I want to try it out anyway.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE RISKS, WHATS WRONG WITH THAT YOU CUNT!?
[/quote]

Sarah is that you LOL.

Why would you go to that other forum or this one to ask about the statistical risks when you could go to a forum or a website where there are health professionals or you could just contact a GUM clinic as I'm sure they'd be happy to enlighten you, the fact is there won't be any 100% accurate statistics because not everyone who presents at a clinic with an STI/STD will admit to being a sex worker/someone who pays for sex.

I've seen this kind of thread a thousand times before and it bored me stupid the first time. There are two reasons why you started it.

1. Your a real punter seeking revenge against a wg for some reason, perhaps she ripped you off or you couldn't get it up or something. When you spoke about a wg who didn't seem bothered about the use of condoms the reaction you really wanted on that other forum and here is for someone to ask you to name her, well forget it it's certainly not going to happen here.

2. Your a fantasist and you've cottoned on to the fact that bareback threads draw attention (mainly from other fantasists) go back to that other forum and use one of the many other accounts you no doubt have and try again they will bite eventually they just can't help it and you'll get all the attention you crave.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected? - by Nova70 - 27-11-2015, 17:46