Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected?
(27-11-2015, 15:52)Nova70 Wrote: Bareback is a total non-issue, it's a subject hyped up on a certain forum and used as their weapon of choice when a punter with a grudge wants to damage the reputation of a particular wg, it's the equivalent of the "dangerous punter" accusation used by wgs to blacken a punters reputation. Trolls and fantasisits have also picked up on it realising you can draw a crowd on a forum by starting a thread about it.

I once discussed this issue with three virtual friends, between us we have nearly 65 years punting experience.

Question, Have you ever asked a wg for bareback sex. Answer, No, no, no and no.

Question, Has a wg ever offered you bareback sex. Answer, No, no, no and no.

Absolutely no point in a thread like this, if the OP is for real which I doubt then he's already done his research, AW unlike most directories does allow the advertising of bareback sex so he can simply do a search and make his choice, if two consenting adults wish to indulge in unprotected sex that's their choice the vast majority of us choose not to, end of story.

Quote:Bareback is a total non-issue, it's a subject hyped up on a certain forum and used as their weapon of choice when a punter with a grudge wants to damage the reputation of a particular wg, it's the equivalent of the "dangerous punter" accusation used by wgs to blacken a punters reputation. Trolls and fantasisits have also picked up on it realising you can draw a crowd on a forum by starting a thread about it.

You better not be accusing me of that you fucking idiot. I didn't pay attention during education because I didn't receive any female interest which was why I started punting. Now I am punting it is important that I know because I don't want to catch anything that will give me a life sentence of misery. Fuck you.

Also there are no WGs in my area that offer BB, but I want to try it out anyway.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE RISKS, WHATS WRONG WITH THAT YOU CUNT!?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected? - by inexperiencedpunter - 27-11-2015, 16:17