Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected?
Female human, huh?

People are paranoid about STIs because THEY CAN KILL YOU. And if not kill you they can leave you infertile, blind or desperately ill. Even the 'non-serious' ones as you weirdly call them. The chances of catching them may be small, but it's still possible. The chances of being run over are small but i still look both ways before crossing the road and wear a helmet when I'm on my bike.

True, chances are you're probably not going to catch HIV from having unprotected sex, but why risk it? You still might and that's enough of a risk for most people to protect themselves regardless of the statistics in their favour. It only takes one bad decision to live with the consequences for the rest of your life.

Your flawed logic about smaller towns is so ludicrous i can only assume you made it up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected? - by beauvoir - 27-11-2015, 12:51