Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What are the chances of catching an STD during unprotected?
Footjobsare safe. Except maybe athletes foot.
There were around 44,500 new cases of lung cancer in the UK in 2012, that’s around 122 people every day.

Around 35,400 people died from lung cancer in the UK in 2012, that’s 97 people every day

Smoking is the main avoidable risk factor for lung cancer, linked to an estimated 86% of lung cancer cases in the UK

I am sure, or should I say absolutely convinced, many of the people who harp on about people having unprotected sex, on forums such as these, are non smokers, (why would anybody be that stupid to smoke/). but go to any swingers club and you will see many people in the smoking area puffing away on cigarette after cigarette, most of them, if not all, would scorn at the thought of having unprotected sex.

How many people do we know that have died of cancer? I personally know 10 people that have died in the last 5 years of cancer, both men and women who were all heavy smokers. The saddest being a guy who died this year leaving a wife with two children under 6yrs old.

Smoking is a leading cause of cancer and death from cancer. It causes cancers of the lung, esophagus, larynx, mouth, throat, kidney, bladder, liver, pancreas, stomach, cervix, colon, and rectum, as well as acute myeloid leukemia.

There was actually 338,623 new cases of various cancer in the UK in 2012 and 161,823 deaths - Now that is a serious health risk

We all make our own choices, personally I would never smoke.

Sarah x x x
Of course your right we are all far more likely to die from cancer than an STI/STD, I don't contribute to these threads as a personal pop at you, as I've said before your grown woman who clearly advertises what she does and as you don't see idiots then your clients know that.

Risk versus reward, smoking, bareback it's a personal choice, I'm an occasional smoker and always use condoms.
I just wanna go bareback inside a human woman FFS. I want her juices on my cock, is that too much to ask!?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pubichairlover for this post:
  • niceguy27!!
Of course not, go ahead and do it with someone who provides it. But be sure to accept the responsibility if you end up with a lifelong health condition after doing so.
I suspect publichairlover is inexperiencedpunter who got banned from the forum!
(20-01-2016, 18:44)greeneyes76 Wrote: I suspect publichairlover is inexperiencedpunter who got banned from the forum!

He is, he's admitted it in the pubic hair thread.
(20-01-2016, 18:46)Ana_X Wrote:
(20-01-2016, 18:44)greeneyes76 Wrote: I suspect publichairlover is inexperiencedpunter who got banned from the forum!

He is, he's admitted it in the pubic hair thread.

Ahh yes, I've just read that post! The use of the C word and all the CAPS made me sure of it.
Back and not changed at all so should be banned again if you ask me, there is no need for it!
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MissSophieGreen for this post:
  • Nova70, sarahxxx
We are lucky to live in one of the most prosperous countries in the world with a NHS second to none. However a lot of visitors to the UK from all corners of the earth come from countries of limited medical facilities and very limited sexual education. It is a personal choice but If you had to work in some of these third world countries I suspect you reconsider the risks off BB.
(02-12-2015, 11:09)inexperiencedpunter Wrote:
(29-11-2015, 21:44)lara Wrote:
(29-11-2015, 21:10)inexperiencedpunter Wrote: There are a couple of WGs in my area who offer bareback and I am tempted to try them. What should I do?

No better lesson is learned than by having to learn it the hard way!...

Yeah there is the hard way in terms of getting a rash and needing a cream or the hard way in terms of catching a death sentence without even knowing though. If it was something minor and curable then I wouldn't care but laying on an HIV deathbed isn't something I would want.

Nothing is curable once you have an STI you have it never goes

www.adultwork.com/2264604