Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

What is a PAYSAFE voucher and where can I buy one (UK)?
Hi guys I've been asked to buy a pay safe voucher to prove I actually live in the UK but I have asked at shops and they have no idea what I'm talking about. can someone please help? xxx
https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/
(20-11-2015, 16:48)Ariana_Brazil Wrote: Hi guys I've been asked to buy a pay safe voucher to prove I actually live in the UK but I have asked at shops and they have no idea what I'm talking about. can someone please help? xxx

They moved into the market to replace U Kash where the Government closed that down.

A little more complicated to use than U Kash and the denominations arent helpful as regards AW [ie no way of buying just £30 to get the 3 freeveiws etc ]

Theye available from most but not all pay point outlets so use the search tool it brings up lots of alternatives but beware the search tool contains a lot of glitches but they are abailable in all co op shops for instance.

Also a great way of taking deposits and payments etc as soon as the client texts you the pin no and you enter it into the site the money is there instantly in your paysafe account ready to transfer to wherever you want.