Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Working from Australia
I'm looking in to obtaining a working holiday visa and looking to go live with my cousin out in oz. Ideally I would wish to carry on working as a cam girl on AW to support my cost of living.

I know the government are strict in terms of working for the same client for 6 months etc, but I just want to know would I be able to move out here and just carry on camming as normal? Would this be accepted as "working" to Aus government?

Has anybody had a similar experience?
[quote='Jennifer1990' pid='80321' dateline='1448158757']
I'm looking in to obtaining a working holiday visa and looking to go live with my cousin out in oz. Ideally I would wish to carry on working as a cam girl on AW to support my cost of living.

I know the government are strict in terms of working for the same client for 6 months etc, but I just want to know would I be able to move out here and just carry on camming as normal? Would this be accepted as "working" to Aus government?

Has anybody had a similar experience?
[/quote

As someone who was deported from Oz for working without a visa many years ago i wouldnt worry about it tbh i.d just carry on as you are.
why not look up AW girls in Australia and e mail them. They will know .