Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

The busiest times on AW??
I am on AW now, half 12 on a Sunday night. Is that too late considering its sunday? Last Thursday I worked a few hour's and found it very busy (from about 9-11)
The best times are whichever hours YOU can get on. Just work when you can and you will develop regulars. Those are what bring you money x
ive always found that its better to have regular hours/days that you work and you will get regulars and become busy Smile

Follow me on Twitter @KinkyTabooDolli
my Adultwork https://www.adultwork.com/KinkyTabooDolli
dunno about you guys but the last two days on aw have been horrid..i mean i am hoping its cos its payday on friday and there just waiting till then lol urgh hate bad weeks Sad x
I find log in when you can helps ... i tend too jump on now for a few hrs in the daytime aswell then break and eat and get back on just too boost my creds up ... Yesterday for me was pretty good and i wasnt going too bother getting on as
1 wednesdays are my least favoured days
2 couldnt be arsed with getting fullied dollied up for cam sat in leggings and a vest top hardly any makeup and did well over what i had expected ...

I am hoping tho fri will pick up ... thts if they havent spent all there money on black friday and xmas prezzies ...

hope we all earn shit loads this weekend .. x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Busiest times on aw submissivecinders 12 20,225 30-05-2016, 07:32
Last Post: Arianaox