Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate Christmas.............
..............well from a punting point of view. The trouble is the vast majority of wgs in London come from abroad mainly Europe and come the festive season many head home for an extended break and I already know the two women I've seen most of this year are packing up early in December and won't be back tell January. Don't get me wrong I don't begrudge them their time off it's just that I myself finish work a week before Christmas and free from the constraints of my job I can punt whenever I like but Sods Law will intervene to make sure that any women I really want to see won't be around.

Perhaps I will have to become a little more daring in my choices moving away from those who are well reviewed or highly recommended and take a chance on one of those profiles that has been lurking on my HL for a while that I just can't make up my mind about or maybe even a reverse booking to see what that throws up. Two years ago I actually gave up on it such was the lack of choice and instead spent my time visiting people who are vaguely related to me I don't intend to end up that desperate this year.
Perhaps it's time to head out to the Home Counties and a home grown girl/lady?!

Surely that's better than visiting someone that is vaguely related to you... that just seems wrong on so many levels!!!!

(that was a joke BTW)
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
(12-11-2015, 15:25)Katy_D_South Wrote: Perhaps it's time to head out to the Home Counties and a home grown girl/lady?!

Surely that's better than visiting someone that is vaguely related to you... that just seems wrong on so many levels!!!!

(that was a joke BTW)

LOL, Thanks for clarifying. Yes the possibilty of visiting an English/British wg is also an option, I don't go out of my way to avoid them it's just a fact that most wgs in London are from outside the UK, I recently saw the figure of 94% quoted and the remaining 6% who are from these shores tend to be in the higher price bracket £250ph +, but I'm glad to say the view that home grown wgs tend to offer a limited service seems to be a thing of the past.
It is the same with all business at Christmas, many also decide they will close, I am away for Xmas / New year ad trying to find a good restaurant open on Christmas eve / day is not easy, even in a big city.

I am sure there are many, many girls working throughout the Xmas,I worked till 10pm one Christmas eve and was very busy.

Sarah x x x
What are you going to do then when UK will not be part of the EU anymore?
(19-11-2015, 13:45)annabelle Wrote: What are you going to do then when UK will not be part of the EU anymore?

Well lets have the referendum first but yes even if we stay in the EU it's likely that Cameron will have negotiated a new deal for the UK on the numbers coming to this Country from within the EU but even if we exit the EU I doubt that those already here will just be kicked out but it will have an effect on the number of women who come here in the future.

As I said before I don't avoid British wgs it's just their a bit thin on the ground in London.
I don't think they are a 'bit thin on the ground in London' - maybe you are not researching properly. There are surely hundreds in London, according to AW and certain agencies who take on only British girls.

If Australian type of immigration 'on points' will be introduced in the UK, I doubt agencies will help overseas girls to come here and those who are legal or illegally will eventually go back to their countries: they all have families and lives to build - no one stays a Peter Pan forever.
Yes your right there are more than I thought, I did a postcode search in an area I punt a lot and I checked the first two pages, around 30% were British BUT over half of them were £200ph + and several were substantially more and I did notice that they were less likely to have a face pic on the main profile, that's understandable.

As for agencies well I do use them very occasionally but I'd much rather visit Indies as I prefer to discuss things with the woman herself.
(24-11-2015, 05:17)Nova70 Wrote: Yes your right there are more than I thought, I did a postcode search in an area I punt a lot and I checked the first two pages, around 30% were British BUT over half of them were £200ph + and several were substantially more and I did notice that they were less likely to have a face pic on the main profile, that's understandable.

There is the option to search by Rates & Availability, why not select the rate you are happy to pay?

Maybe try looking further than the first two pages

(24-11-2015, 05:17)Nova70 Wrote: As for agencies well I do use them very occasionally but I'd much rather visit Indies as I prefer to discuss things with the woman herself.

I have worked for an agency and also ran one, after the client had been checked out it was usual for the girl to make contact with them and discuss further details.

Sarah x x x
I only looked at the first two pages to get an idea of the percentage of wgs in that area who are British, I've been back to look again and only four of them use a face pic as their thumb nail and this is the reason I think I've passed them by before, I'm a sucker for a pretty/sexy face. This is not a moan I perfectly understand why some don't want to use a face pic.

I'll make it my New Years resolution to visit more British women, those lucky ladies are in for a real treat.