Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Documentary - Saving the Cybersex Girls.
I'm not a huge fan of Stacey Dooley, and I've just sat down to watch this so haven't seen it all yet; but basically it's about the children in the Philippines being sold into sex slavery both physically and virtually.

I'm so pleased AW blocked Philippian providers / studios when they did. My stomach is turning at this. x

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06...-sex-girls
(23-10-2015, 10:10)Ana_X Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of Stacey Dooley, and I've just sat down to watch this so haven't seen it all yet; but basically it's about the children in the Philippines being sold into sex slavery both physically and virtually.

I'm so pleased AW blocked Philippian providers / studios when they did. My stomach is turning at this. x

/iplayer/episode/b06kjyxq/stacey-dooley-investigates-series-7-1-saving-the-cyber-sex-girls

Cheers for sharing this. I will watch later. Makes you think about the coercion that those working from the Philippines are potentially experiencing. Running a studio carries a heavy sentence there so what pressure is put on the women? As far as I am aware the Philippines are the only place to outlaw camming
(23-10-2015, 10:10)Ana_X Wrote: I'm not a huge fan of Stacey Dooley, and I've just sat down to watch this so haven't seen it all yet; but basically it's about the children in the Philippines being sold into sex slavery both physically and virtually.

/iplayer/episode/b06kjyxq/stacey-dooley-investigates-series-7-1-saving-the-cyber-sex-girls

iv just this min sat down to watch it, looks horrific x
I watched it and was shocked.

❤ ❤ ❤ http://www.adultwork.com/1839252 ❤ ❤ ❤

You do worry about the amount of Western men who log on looking for children. Pretty disturbing, and that their own parents are sometimes happy to go along with it. I know poverty can do terrible things, but surely that's a hard limit?

I think AW also closed the accounts(& quite rightly so) of anyone who'd paid to cam with these providers/studios, however, it would seem they've since allowed profiles from this region to offer live webcam again?...
(24-10-2015, 11:46)lara Wrote: however, it would seem they've since allowed profiles from this region to offer live webcam again?...

Given that the age of consent in the Philippines is twelve (can't get my head around that), I sincerely hope this is not the case!
(24-10-2015, 11:58)Ana_X Wrote:
(24-10-2015, 11:46)lara Wrote: however, it would seem they've since allowed profiles from this region to offer live webcam again?...

Given that the age of consent in the Philippines is twelve (can't get my head around that), I sincerely hope this is not the case!

Hi Ana,

Just out of curiosity & being aware of reading about the issue at the time AW took action, I just had a quick peek at cam avail page ......10 or so as available on direct cam & most playing up to the Daddies little girl image as oppose to a sexy Woman...terrible!.
(24-10-2015, 12:27)lara Wrote:

Hi Ana,

Just out of curiosity & being aware of reading about the issue at the time AW took action, I just had a quick peek at cam avail page ......10 or so as available on direct cam & most playing up to the Daddies little girl image as oppose to a sexy Woman...terrible!.

I've no problem with ageplay between consenting adults if it scratches a mutual itch, but people putting their desires to children directly makes me heave.
(24-10-2015, 13:14)Ana_X Wrote:
(24-10-2015, 12:27)lara Wrote:

Hi Ana,

I've no problem with ageplay between consenting adults if it scratches a mutual itch, but people putting their desires to children directly makes me heave.

Yes definitely.... but if these sites know its has happened before within a certain section of providers, and they choose to allow them to stream again to UK where I would think a majority of it's custom are from & where the age of consent is 18...I just hope they're moderating!.