Twitter
Mmmmm

Mila Jovovich

anyone?

my OH would be with u on that one just for the resident evil films
Resddent evil was OK, but I preferred her in ultraviolet, and the fifth element

she looks as if she needs a few fish suppers
(22-06-2011, 20:07)lolo Wrote: gina your turn to name a man Big Grin

Hmm, I'm boring, Lolo. I'm the kind of girl that likes 'the ordinary' goodies: Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson. Mmh, and Charlie Sheen again.

But the most beautiful man on Earth is Enrique Iglesias. Too young for my taste, but gosh he's hot.

-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
(22-06-2011, 20:30)Gina Faith Wrote:

I'm the kind of girl that likes 'the ordinary' goodies:

Graham Garden, Tim Brooke Taylor and Bill Oddie???

Each to their own I suppose.....

OK, I'll get my coat........

(22-06-2011, 20:30)Gina Faith Wrote:

Hmm, I'm boring, Lolo. I'm the kind of girl that likes 'the ordinary' goodies: Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson. Mmh, and Charlie Sheen again.

But the most beautiful man on Earth is Enrique Iglesias. Too young for my taste, but gosh he's hot.

mmmm oh i like them as well bit of rough & ready
(22-06-2011, 20:33)MrSmith767 Wrote: Graham Garden, Tim Brooke Taylor and Bill Oddie???

I had to use Google Image Search for those. Wink They actually look alot like many of my guests. Same look, same age. Big Grin

-

One must not lose desires. They are mighty stimulants to creativeness, to love and to long life.

Alexander A. Bogomoletz

[Image: 468x60_ginafaith_gif1eng.gif]
(22-06-2011, 20:44)Gina Faith Wrote:
(22-06-2011, 20:33)MrSmith767 Wrote: Graham Garden, Tim Brooke Taylor and Bill Oddie???

I had to use Google Image Search for those. Wink They actually look alot like many of my guests. Same look, same age. Big Grin

In the 1970's and 80's they worked together as comedians, it was a bit of an offshoot of Monty Python, but they went by the name "The Goodies"

maybe my sense of humour is off tonight, then again it might be that British thing too!

You have to be a certain age and British to remember the Goodies. I got my Dad their DVDs. They were even in the charts: Funky Gibbon, can't remember the others. Good family viewing back in the day when you had one tv (and maybe a portable for the kitchen), not one tv per person, and one for the house.