Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Punters Requesting Tours
(22-10-2015, 10:13)Lolaluxx Wrote: This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read.

Clearly you have not spent much time on forums.

BTW your footnote "Flirting is a woman's trade......." what a wonderful inspiration to young women that is, we should get it framed and placed on the wall of every classroom in the country. Flirting is a woman's trade but lets not forget their also pretty good at cooking, cleaning and looking after kids as well. Those silly Suffragettes just a lot of fuss about nothing wasn't it, whats the betting most of them were either lesbians or just suffered really badly with PMT.
Sarah in that thread you referred to the OP more or less identified the wg so others were aware she may be playing games. I can see how your booking system can work very well for you with the example you gave but what happens when all those who've booked do turn up ?, I would not be happy if it happened to me and would not wait and would certainly not make another booking with that wg, I've asked this question before.........do you not think that your booking method may attract the more unreliable types, your not guaranteeing the booking so their not guaranteeing they will turn up.
Yes it's annoying when someone asks you to tour their area, and you just know that on the days you are there, it just won't be suitable for them........or you simply don't want to tour.

I just reply with a polite message advising them to get in touch if they spot me in their area, or that they are more than welcome to make the trip to my location. That usually is sufficient.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond