Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Credits refunded?
Hi all

Recently a member I knew purchased access to two of my galleries. He viewed them and saved the images. 48 hours later the credits were taken from my account. I spoke to the person and he said he got a suspected fraud message, he tried to sort it but there was nothing he could do. He didn't even get all of the money back, which means Adultwork kept some as they took the full amount from me.

This has been happening to me A LOT. I lose about 200 credits per month that are refunded for no reason. In most cases I know the guys and know they aren't committing fraud. It makes me very suspicious of Adultwork and I'm thinking of stopping using them.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Hi, it may be best taking it up with AW sorry. Its not a common problem no. No evidence of actual fraud on AW's part has ever been seen. They will have any answers you need in regards to it and should be easy to deal with.

You may be legit and the client legit but checks need done. It may be something as simple as the client not telling the full truth.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4