Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

to wee or not to wee??
Just to reassure Kate, I haven't been lusting after any lovely ladies, so think my bi side is pretty non-existent. However my friend is coming over when I get back from Ireland and bringing a balaclava! That is definitely the influence of Lolo, Zoe et al!
(22-06-2011, 20:55)ShySmile Wrote: Just to reassure Kate, I haven't been lusting after any lovely ladies, so think my bi side is pretty non-existent. However my friend is coming over when I get back from Ireland and bringing a balaclava! That is definitely the influence of Lolo, Zoe et al!

try the leather gloves too
Mmmmm! That's cleared the headache!
Is he coming when we are at the apartment Ann? He might get the wrong girl? teehee that would be a shock and he might not realise having his face covered.

We should play a trick on him haha.
No, he arrives after you leave. Shame! Although I think he might have noticed, you're about a foot taller than me and I'm a foot wider than you!
i could measure u both with my hands if need be
Ever helpful Lolo! Your sainthood is in the post.
why thank u
not if I was lying down under the covers lol.

You might be shagged by then and knackered lol. He'll have to pretend to rape you if you're in that state, as you'll have no energy.
(22-06-2011, 01:40)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Can you stop trying to bring out shy's bi side when I'm about to go on tour with her lol. I like the fact she is straight haha.

I like to check out fellow websites now and again. You can learn a lot from them, especially from the more established ones. I'm sure this is all shy was wanting to do Smile

Bring Shy over to me - I'll break her in!! Angel x