Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

to wee or not to wee??
shy is just being coy
Mmmmm. Nite all!
Can you stop trying to bring out shy's bi side when I'm about to go on tour with her lol. I like the fact she is straight haha.

I like to check out fellow websites now and again. You can learn a lot from them, especially from the more established ones. I'm sure this is all shy was wanting to do Smile
oh we are just teasing her
Yes but have you not seen how the corrupting has influenced her so far? She is now doing role play, being submissive and who knows what else lol. She's a real sponge is our Ann.
i'll try to behave & not lead her astray
You can, just wait until August x lol
I give and receive watersports.

Receiving I enjoy because it's just really kinky and somewhat degrading almost (submissive side coming out there!) and giving again its kinky and degrading to the person receiving (dominant side coming out - can you tell I'm a switch?!).

I would only do it with people I trust though and the first few times I tried to give I found I suffered stage fright and just couldn't do it despite being desperate for a wee!!!
OH and my 13 year old sister was going on a school trip last year to do adventure sports and stuff. I asked her what she was most looking forward to and she proudly announced that she couldn't wait to do watersports....

I had to be picked up off the floor I was laughing so hard! Plus my Mum had no idea what was so funny so I had to explain that to her.... slightly awkward!
(22-06-2011, 02:53)CurvaceousKate Wrote: You can, just wait until August x lol
I'm keeping a low profile. Do you think it's working?
hell no shy c'mon out to play, kate isnt here Smile