Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

A simple question...(rant in disguise!)
Why, when somebody says they will let you know if they want a booking- do they not let you know if they want the booking?

A simple- sorry i've changed my mind or sorry, the time's not quite right would make my job so much easier and I wouldn't waste an entire evening STARING at my telephone.

Thank you for your time, my frustration has been vented.
(21-06-2011, 21:33)sugar-11 Wrote: Why, when somebody says they will let you know if they want a booking- do they not let you know if they want the booking?

A simple- sorry i've changed my mind or sorry, the time's not quite right would make my job so much easier and I wouldn't waste an entire evening STARING at my telephone.

Thank you for your time, my frustration has been vented.

yeah its very annoying when people do that hun.
hey york-milf...

thanks for your response Smile

welcome to the forum...x
i totally agree!,...very anoying,...but also when they expect you to be ready in five mins....
or they think u are psychic & should be bloody well there waiting for them after getting a message hi

btw welcome york milf
Or in my case why aren't you here? (well because you didn't invite me over silly!!)
With you, Sugar. How rude, and then they expect us to be sweet and fluffy if they try and book again!
they get bad lolo if they try it again
Hi York-milf..... why not come on over and introduce yourself properly!
It is a fair point Sugar. i have only once had to cancel on the day and did so a good 3 hours beforehand.
I would not just fail to turn up for something at work or in my private life - so why do some folk think it is acceptable when punting. It is just bad manners.