Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VAT
hello yes its me again...i still dont quite understand all this VAT charges.... will they be deducting the extra they have increased our prices by PLUS the extra VAT at transfer point or JUST the extra at transfer point so will still end up with the usual amounts.... ive have referred to the help centre but im afraid i really struggle to understand anything unless its put in lamens terms lol...im worried as ive already noticed its the very cheapest of the girls in group etc...everyone in group seems to be lower than 1.80 ish... i cant have my prices that low... Sad anyone else extremely fretting about how this is gong to affect us? i know i am! x
Have a look at your credits statement.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

but there will be no point until tomorrow surely as it today the charges have been introduced and u must wait 24 hours for credits to transfer ? so it wont be on my statement yet ?
I can see the VAT included fee of £1.20 charged by AW at midnight for today's number display. Do credits for galleries not show up on the same day?

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

nobody has bought my pictures today (i only have 2)
Hello lasses

As AW have now got to charge VAT they have automatically increased OUR PRICES so that when we sell our services we will receive the same AMMOUNT of money Per Call as we used to with the VAT being deducted when we request our funds.

www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal
its not the same tho hun as now aw deduct 41% from the final amount on our statements not 30% as before.... plus guys r gonna be put off by the price increases that shows x
They take off 30% admin fee , where have you got 41% from ? X try not to worry we are all in the same boat as everything from phone to movies has gone up , your regulars should still come and see you if they don't other custom will happen , I'm sure things will work out I'm off work tomorrow and will go on webcam so will soon find out....

Www.adultwork.com/country2D%Gal
well 41 % is the 36% that the admin fee is now plus the 5% directcam ficility fee = 41%
well 41 % is the 36% that the admin fee is now plus the 5% directcam ficility fee = 41%