Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

facility fee
so what if i ask constant questions?! am i not allowed? does it really affect you? and i dont want to put a link up to my profile for the fact ive asked about not declaring my earnings....
Don't think that will stop you getting caught for not declaring.......
You're clearly not a cam girl then. You're asking questions you should have known before even signing up and especially after "all this time" you've been apparently camming.
You also give NOTHING back. I've not heard anything useful come from you. Fair enough if you were a new girl but you're not according to previous posts.

And as greeneyes said, don't think for a second that hiding your profile means you wont get caught for not paying tax. No wonder our NHS is so fucked and tax % are so high. Down to people that don't declare. Why you'd even ask about that is beyond me.
Ladies let's not gang up on other members. If someone doesn't want to link to their profile we're not going to force them. Closing thread. Thanks