Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Group and private
Hey what do you all do different in private that you don't do in group? thanks xxx
i'll do exactly the same stuff in both. I charge more for private because theres no chance of taking multiple peoples money at the same time. for the extra cost they get my full attention
In group I keep my clothes on, don't offer c2c and the guys have to share my attention. In private I'm happy to get my kit off do c2c and tailor the session to that one guy. I'm a domme though so things are a bit different.

When I first started camming I did vanilla mainly and a bunch of fetish shows as well.
In group mode I would do vanilla only and it was basically a one fits all type of show. In private I would do any fetish shows and shows where guys want to do a little more direction. Alot of the time in private, the vanilla guys only put me into private as they "wanted me all to themselves"

Back during my vanilla time I used prefer group shows as that's where I would make the most money. Now I only do domme/fetish and I make my money more from private shows.

One tip to get guys into private is to only offer c2c in private. They will often swap over to private as soon as they hear this.

Xxx
On a side note, if your going to try and get group shows mainly then make sure you have a very good lube!

During my vanilla days I would get stuck in group for an hour or more and my poor vagina did n half suffer! I swear there was steam coming from my vag in the end. Lol.

Use a water based lube that can be reactivated with spit. I would do a bit of deepthroating my dildo every now and again to get it wet to reactivate the lube. Also, I found that pre lubing up with coconut oil helped alot too.

X
Everything. In group they only get chat and sexy dancing if they're lucky x