Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Using the search feature?
I was wondering how to use the search feature to search for specific members

If I type a username in it always comes up "no users match your search" or something along those lines.

my girlfriend got an abusive client on direct cam today and she blocked him on direct cam but I would like to go on his profile to make sure he cant contact her again.

she thought she had blocked him before he could leave feedback but we can leave feedback for the session so he can too, so worried she'll get her first negative feedback
If you are a service seeker you can hide your profile from searches. I have found most of the people ive tried to search for have done it
If he does send her a message though it does give the option to block. And id just dispute the bad fb if he leaves it. The odd one shouldnt really affect business I wouldnt hace thought

Hope you're gf is okay
sorry ive been away, thanks, yeah she is ok, he wasn't nasty as such but he was really adamant that she should start taking drugs so he can watch, he just wouldnt drop it and got very persistant. some odd people around