Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How to get higher up the directcam list
I was wondering how their ordering works?

I know people who are currently in chat are top of the list. I also know that those who provide free preview are next. But their are the odd one that are near the top despite being neither, I am guessing they either keep them up there for so long after finishing a session or they have paid to be featured.

Ive read on here editing your profile a little helps so I do that often
You can pay for hourly featuring to position yourself on the direct cam page Smile
i was just looking at prices and its between 6 and 11ish pound to feature yourself for a day, do you think it makes up for the cost? do you get much more business?
theres two types, well three.
One being member of the day which is featured on the homepage of adultwork
Two being daily positioning.
And three being hourly positioning.
There isn't a magical wand that gets waved if you pay for positioning that will guarentee the ££ come rolling in.
Some do well off it, others pay for it and don't notice a difference in their earnings.
It's all about trial and error and finding out what works for you.
Member of the day did bugger all for me last week! I actually earned double a couple of days later with no featuring, positioning, or payments to them at all!
I used to do hourly featuring when I first started camming a few months back and actually ended up worse off most days! (I was paying to be quite high up though) I earn more now and I don't pay for any cam featuring at all. Although I do pay for daily phone featuring. What works for one doesn't necessarily work for another though. It's just trial and error and finding what works best with your profile.
I'd love to know how it works too. I never pay for positioning or member of the day.

Someone once told me that if you change your 3 pics on a regular basis, update your profile wording and update your directcam strapline you will be higher up.

I only ever change my pics and am always in the same place in the listings. There are another few girls who are always 1 or 2 higher than me, can't work out why I'm never listed before them.
(10-09-2015, 19:02)greeneyes76 Wrote: I'd love to know how it works too. I never pay for positioning or member of the day.

Someone once told me that if you change your 3 pics on a regular basis, update your profile wording and update your directcam strapline you will be higher up.

I only ever change my pics and am always in the same place in the listings. There are another few girls who are always 1 or 2 higher than me, can't work out why I'm never listed before them.

To get higher up the direct cam available now list, you buy hourly positioning and place a bid. depending on how much you paid that will reflect on how high up the list you are. With regards to changing your pictures to be moved up, this applies if you're part of a group on adultwork, eg adultworks finest preformers (dailypay group)
If you tweak your profile / change some text in your profile info / change a photo it bumps you higher up on the right hand side of the group page where it has the list of the preformers.
So if you've recently updated your profile you'll see your higher on the groups page.
Direct cam page has nothing to do with that and is based only on the hourly positioning bids.
Smile
(11-09-2015, 13:36)AnnabelleCollins Wrote:
(10-09-2015, 19:02)greeneyes76 Wrote: I'd love to know how it works too. I never pay for positioning or member of the day.

To get higher up the direct cam available now list, you buy hourly positioning and place a bid. depending on how much you paid that will reflect on how high up the list you are. With regards to changing your pictures to be moved up, this applies if you're part of a group on adultwork, eg adultworks finest preformers (dailypay group)
If you tweak your profile / change some text in your profile info / change a photo it bumps you higher up on the right hand side of the group page where it has the list of the preformers.
So if you've recently updated your profile you'll see your higher on the groups page.
Direct cam page has nothing to do with that and is based only on the hourly positioning bids.
Smile

are you sure changing your profile wording doesn't get you up the direct cam list? I do it and it seems to work
[/quote]

Smile
[/quote]

I never pay for positioning and am not part of any groups. I always appear around the same place in the cammers online now list. There must be some sort of formula to it.