Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

verification
hey i really want to verify my profile but I don't drive or have a passport Sad any suggestions? I have a provisional but that's registered to my previous address... ggrrr Sad x
The only way forward would be renewing your provisional with your new address then.
(07-09-2015, 19:28)Ana_X Wrote: The only way forward would be renewing your provisional with your new address then.

adultwork wont take a provisional hun x
It's always worth having a good form of photoID, times crop up in life when nothing else will suffice - usually at a really important time.

Might be worth investing in a passport, unless you plan to pass your test soon.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

My passport has expired & I don't have a driving license - it's a nightmare being a non person!

Definitely on my "must get round to it" list... right up there with do some exercise!!
http://www.adultwork.com/1947431

"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit"
lol! x
Hi i have been sent a message asking me to verify my account within 24 hours or it will be deleted and numpty here accidentally deleted the message now i dont know what to do as really dont want my profile deleted and cant find a way of contacting adultwork to sort this out.
Any advice is much appreciated urgently LOL xx