Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Sixty Calls In Five Hours
(06-09-2015, 01:42)Nova70 Wrote: Don't you ever get tired of calling people (men) idiots, you have no idea how often my cursor has hovered above the report button......"look Jenny she's calling me an idiot again, I think a spell on pre mod would really do her some good you know".........but I'm just too nicer guy for that.

Etiquette, the accepted way we do things. In this instance I contact the wg asking about days and times we come to an arrangement I turn up at the appointed time hand over the money and we have sex. If I adopted your philosophy then I could book four different wgs at the same time on the same day and just go and see the one that suited me best when the time came, I wouldn't do that. If you used AW to take bookings then you would be able to see feedback wouldn't you. So your telling me that the men you refer to as clients perhaps regulars have actually put up with being blown out at your door and still booked again, they are idiots.

As I will always be happy to remind you of the two of us only you have been a member of that forum, I once joked about you being the Admin of that forum, well I take that back as you actually sound more like JRC, your not brother and sister are you, give us your thoughts on Romanian punters, apart from the fact their all idiots will take that as a given.

I understand that some men do book several ladies, and might not turn up to any one of them.

I'm amazed Sarah can juggle all that contact, giving directions to multiple men for the same time(s). Not something I'd be able to deal with.

I'm assuming from what she says that the men either wait or come back another time, perhaps they know she works that way and is fine with it?I don't know.

Regards seeing AW feedback, AW feedback is flawed and in my experience doesn't mean anything. All it means is that the guy turned up when he used the booking form, and often good feedback is left between providers and clients to keep the peace. For some reason last time I typed that it was read to mean I leave good feedback 'just because', so just to be clear, I am talking about things I have heard and read about meetings with other service seekers and service providers and some experience of some of the same service seekers behaviour which matches with what SPs say AFTER leaving good feedback. Feedback I leave is always accurate.

Good feedback also does not prevent life happening.

Most of my regulars and good bookings come without me ever knowing if the person is an AW member.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

If Sarah is clear about how she regards bookings and by that I mean she actually tells the person that she double books or will see who ever turns up first that's fine, but has it ever occurred to her that her casual attitude towards bookings may attract clients who have a casual attitude about turning up, not idiots just the more unreliable type.

Feedback is flawed but I still find it helpful, your right some do leave misleading feedback but if you worry about retaliation if you leave neutral or negative comments then don't leave feedback at all. I'm sure some punters do make multiple bookings for the same time/day with different wgs but I wouldn't do that and don't really see that as a good reason for what Sarah may be doing.
I didn't say it gave her a reason.I was making a statement.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

(06-09-2015, 01:42)Nova70 Wrote: If I adopted your philosophy then I could book four different wgs at the same time on the same day and just go and see the one that suited me best when the time came,

Maybe you do that? I have no idea... Of course you are not going to admit to it and I doubt if any of the 20,000+ members of UKP would admit to doing it

So who is doing it?

Strawberry has already told us how she has to make guys jump through hoops to get a booking due to the amount of time-wasters she gets.

I doubt if there are many girls in a day that do not get at least one guy not turn up, multiply that by the amount of girls working and that comes to a hell of a lot of fake bookings per day and they are not all made by just a handful of idiots.

There is a whole army of them out there...
(06-09-2015, 01:42)Nova70 Wrote: If you used AW to take bookings then you would be able to see feedback wouldn't you.

So you consider it ok for these idiots to make fake bookings and it is down to me to change the way I work to combat them. I don't think so....

Why can't the idiots just stop being idiots?

(06-09-2015, 01:42)Nova70 Wrote: So your telling me that the men you refer to as clients perhaps regulars have actually put up with being blown out at your door and still booked again, they are idiots.

If only you had the ability to understand what people write.... If you re-read what I put
(05-09-2015, 23:43)wife4rent Wrote: The other point is that if you were already a client of mine, you would get that respect as I know you were going to turn up.
Clients are not idiots.... And get the respect of being clients, I have said this many times before.

I have also said, many times before, that I usually know who is not going to show and rarely get it wrong, but if I am extremely busy then the chances of something going wrong do go up.

Punters can also run late, if they do this also has a knock on effect, much the same as when you visit your doctor.

What I will say is, the way I work suits me and I have very few people that have ever complained about me messing them about as very few have ever been let down.

Unfortunately I have known of girls that have gone on tour, been quickly booked up for the day by all the local idiots who failed to show, leaving the girl either out of pocket or with very little to show for spending 1/2 days in a hotel room.

But I guess that is ok as long as she did not mess anybody about!

Sarah x x x
(06-09-2015, 12:03)Strawberryblonde Wrote: I didn't say it gave her a reason.I was making a statement.

Yes I appreciate that, what I'm saying is that because of the methods she may be using perhaps she attracts the interest of the unreliable type so should she be surprised at the number of no shows etc she says she gets and does she have the right to complain about it.
(06-09-2015, 12:34)Nova70 Wrote: Yes I appreciate that, what I'm saying is that because of the methods she may be using perhaps she attracts the interest of the unreliable type so should she be surprised at the number of no shows etc she says she gets and does she have the right to complain about it.

That answer would only be credible if Strawberry had not already said on this post that she also gets up to 50% of her bookings do a no-show, so has to make them jump through hoops to reduce that to 25%

It also does not address the problem that thousands of girls working up and down the country face the same problem day in and day out.

Sarah x x x