Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farting
I'm up for that, friendly competition.

and Nova, YES there is...weirdly my boyfriend has a fetish for it which is very fun. It's pretty common I've found or I simply attract that sort of thing lol
(25-08-2015, 13:07)Del Wrote: I'm up for that, friendly competition.

and Nova, YES there is...weirdly my boyfriend has a fetish for it which is very fun. It's pretty common I've found or I simply attract that sort of thing lol

Each to their own..........whatever turns you on.
I saw a brill video where a mistress cling filmed her subbies face to her bum and then kept farting. It was brilliant!

Yeah I've found that's its fairly common too. It's just a shame I can never say that I can definatly offer it though. I wonder if there's many mistresses that can fart on demand and what the trick to it is?
I can't fart on demand either, sadly when you get to my age you didn't even realise it was coming.
Lol Nova. That's a bit worrying! Lol
(25-08-2015, 15:08)Pixie Wrote: Lol Nova. That's a bit worrying! Lol

Just one of the ways in which your body starts to let you down as you get older, I'm thinking of buying a dog to act as a fall guy for when these involuntary releases of gas are potentially embarrassing.

Actually I've recently started doing Kiegel exercises and although their not intended for this purpose perhaps strengthening the muscles in this area may help.
(25-08-2015, 03:00)Nova70 Wrote:
(24-08-2015, 19:17)kinkydirtybitch Wrote: I offer fart fetish but am in central London!

Yet to find another who offers the same service - sorry!

Hope you find what you are looking for.

And is there a great demand for this service ?.

Sure is, I'm delighted to report!
Ow god , the visions , my bf stinks to high heaven when he farts and it's all the bloody time ,totally vile , how the heck do you fart on command without taking some type of tablet , might end up shiting on the punters face lol
That is indeed an occupational hazard, if you are going to disturb things up there lol!
(02-10-2015, 16:21)CurvyBlondeOnCam Wrote: .... might end up shiting on the punters face lol

With the number of scat sessions I do ever on the increase, I can say there's definitely a demand for that Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Face farting Tomjw1549 0 5,361 04-09-2017, 22:17
Last Post: Tomjw1549