Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Bank transfer - how does it work?
Hi, I am new here and just wanted to clarify a couple of things with regards to getting paid.

For bank transfer, are you only allowed to transfer £150 per day?

Also, is bank transfer the best value for money in regards to fees etc? If not, what is?

Do you girls just transfer £150 per day (if you make over that amount)?

Thanks in advance girls, I know these questions will have been asked before but I can't seem to find the answers!

Thanks Smile
On Adultwork you can only do one transfer a week, the money will be paid into your bank account approx two weeks later., if you do this each week you will start to get paid weekly after two weeks

There is no maximum, but there is a minimum of 150 credits before you can make a transfer

Adultwork take a minimum of 30% in fees, if you earn your money doing webcam then there are other fees payable for the use of that service.

You can only be paid each day via the daily pay system run by admin of these forums, there are extra fees for that.

Sarah x x x
That's great thanks for clearing that up for me.

I am only doing webcams at the moment.

So is bank transfer the best method of payment in terms of fees etc, or is it worth me joining Direct Pay? Do they take tax or anything?

Thanks!
Hi, bank transfer is best yes. 6% extra for being on dailypay, more info on dailypay here http://adultworkforum.com/showthread.php?tid=2907

Anything earned today is in your bank tomorrow.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best way to transfer credits - Not into bank starboltz 1 4,778 08-11-2017, 20:01
Last Post: admin
  bank transfer Tara25 4 6,723 18-04-2016, 16:10
  Bank transfer problem *Urgent* :( ethicalslut 4 8,507 21-07-2015, 19:06
  Stupidiy forgot to change name on bank transfer x_yours_truly_x 1 5,064 06-04-2013, 16:54
Last Post: curlytots
  Bank transfer to a different name??? indiannaxrose 1 4,891 12-02-2013, 00:22
Last Post: xKatieBabyx